Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Battle to be fought. Who will win?

Posted at

Nicely done with the detail and toning! It really got my attention! Can't wait to see what's next! GREAT JOB!!

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Sorry I haven't been around much. But I've managed to come out from behind the sand bag wall.
Great stuff.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Ah! That's why I thought I had commented on your site. You've got the forum posting going on. When I scroll down I see my avitar and assume I had posted. Now that I know better I'll fix that.
So is this character an angel? She seems like a sage or some kind of all wise type of character to me.

sandy
sandy
Posted at

Shortly. I've got a very complex page in the works, which should be up within a week or so. I've been out of commission due to a painful cyst that has now invaded my right wrist and causing all sorts of problems. One of them is the ability to grip things properly, which includes my drawing tablet. I'll try to get another page up before I have the surgery done to remove it. Yes, that's right, it's an invader that's coming out. Hopefully I'll never regrow it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.