Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Yukie's Costume Change

wave
wave
Posted at

Well, as you all have probably noticed, Yukie's costume recently got a major overhaul. I'd love to hear people's opinions and feedback on it!

Zero7
Zero7
Posted at

I think you made a good choice by implementing the costume change. Like you said earlier, the old one made her look a little "ghostly" but it was plain as well. The new costume is a better change, and I think it makes Yuki stand out much more. Also, what you said in your post, you don't suck at drawing girls, not anymore. I can tell in your recent pages that you got used to the figure. What I did to get better at drawing girls was to draw girly guys, then after awhile the transition wasn't that big a deal.

Posted at

Or mabey you can change the costume every few chapters or so. It would be interesting if everyone wore different clothes every now and then. Of coaurse this idea is totally unrealistic and is asking too much since character designs are some of the hardest to come up with. But I just wanted to put it out there. Yukie's clothes are fine by me for now, it all depends on how hard it is to draw her new style in different positions.

korosu
korosu
Posted at

Or mabey you can change the costume every few chapters or so. It would be interesting if everyone wore different clothes every now and then. Of coaurse this idea is totally unrealistic and is asking too much since character designs are some of the hardest to come up with. But I just wanted to put it out there. Yukie's clothes are fine by me for now, it all depends on how hard it is to draw her new style in different positions.
You're telling me! Or, at least, it's hard to come up with clothing designs that look good on a character and fit in with their personality. I hate having to draw just plain ol' shirts and jeans on my characters, but I really haven't been able to come up with something more interesting thus far. -_-;;

LShay18
LShay18
Posted at

I like her new costume. It definitely sets her apart in the story now. Don't pay attention to anyone saying it's like Tidus. While it is, it isn't just for Tidus, other characters can have the same design too. I think that it really fits Yukie's personality.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.