Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

An Introduction

Lasitus
Lasitus
Posted at

I'm Andrew. Lasitus. Whichever you prefer.

Nilala
Nilala
Posted at

Hey all.

I'm known as Ni'lala. Or Nilala. Or just Ni. Or…er, well the list continues. ^___^

Anyways, I'm a long-time crazy fangirl of Sarah and VP. I may seem crazy at times, but don't worry, I'm relatively harmless. >:)

Agent Grey
Agent Grey
Posted at

Boo!
Agent Grey has entered the building! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

But yeah. I'm Agent Grey. Or just call me Grey. I did the voice of Jack in Ask Jack. Yeah… Not much else to say… Uh… HEY LOOK OVER THERE!

Posted at

I'm Lindsay! *coughcough*Er, I'm known here as MagickLorelai, right. Uhm. I duuu two of my own comics, but one is really just a pet-comic(The one all in pencil, if you looked. :3). *shrug* I've been reading Vampire Phantasm ever since Ian Jay did the MCT3K parody of it, mostly because I was intrigued by the scene that was used.

Kyhan
Kyhan
Posted at

Glenn. Kyhan. Senor Jose Halvana Domingo Enerez Miguel Garcia III.

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

'Ello…well my old pic that was new is too big, so I'm back to Cagali…I had joined DD earlier (though I neva did anything) so my name's not a luckily…hmmmm…I wonder how this will turn out–from the looks of it, I can't edit my posts so if I writesomething totally & completely kooky I can't change it before someone sees it…I haven't done something like that yet….right?…*side ways glance*–it's so quiet… well lol @ least my crazy post count isn't here–though here they give you HUGE letters if your post count is high, making ur name easier to find…I wonder if mine's even listed as view–my posts are so low here…lol why am I rambling on? Peace (Jack's gonna need it <*-*>; )…

:gem: Now I fee like a complete idiot–there is an edit button…lol!…but I'll share my studity & not edit the above…lol I've just found out how to edit signatures–what else might I eventually find me wonder…

(Maybe this won't be so so bad after all–I wonder if there's room for some of those forum games, us old VP reindeers used to play lol! –though emotiocons are a bit limited…)

shewolf51
shewolf51
Posted at

Hey everyone, I'm Emily. Known on here as shewolf51…Well, not known but you get my point. ^_^

Bloby
Bloby
Posted at

Bloby, from the old forums! :D

Are we still going to have those doodle challenges? I really liked those!

Xerosomes
Xerosomes
Posted at

Xerosomes here ^_^ Just call me Xero.

I (Most likely) won't visit the forums here often, But I decided to check them out xD

Tanapanian
Tanapanian
Posted at

Konnichiha!

I possesses the sn tanapanian and go by the net name tanapa or Tana-chan. actual name Hope. i followed this comic the first time around i'll follow it again. i really do have no idea what i am doing…but i'll go with it. lets see…i have no comics because i view myself as incapable to draw and i have no scanner. maybe i'll try to make a comic in the future…ja ne!

~Tana-chan
"In the shadow of a distant star, your future awaits"

Posted at

I'm known to my friends irl as agent spliced, but usually people call me Rani, though neither is my real name.

::scratches her head kinda embarrassed:: everyone seems to know everyone here… I just thought the web comic seemed worthy of reading, enough to join the forums… I haven't even joined the forums for the comics I've been following for years so, this is a compliment coming from me.

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

I shall pretend to know everyone ^___^

I am known as mk_insane, evilforkdude, Bob the Dark Evil Overlord of Doom, or just mk.
I was on the old forums, but seeing as I have an unused DD account, I shall be posting here as mk_insane instead of evilforkdude. Hurrah!

Posted at

Hi, a couple of you might remember me from waaaay back on the old forum, i think i was kinda annoying. Anyway probably won't post much but just thought i'd drop in and let you know i'm back and supporting Sarah's plans for the comic. ^_^

Posted at

okay had to say this, even though it doesn't really belong…

Tana-chan, your avatar is so cute ^_^

lizzy
lizzy
Posted at

Hey everyone! I saw the link for forums on the main VP site and thought to myself, "Why not?" So now here I am on DD, still a little disoriented… Love the comic, though!

Posted at

Well i'm me…i think? I'll always be writing in green. Littletrinks, i'm usualy around, just quiet(or lazy?) I have been a fan of sarah's comic since she started the first re-write. Still love it!

Oogendune
Oogendune
Posted at

Everything seems to happen when I am away! I decide to check up on my favorite webcomic and… it's being restarted, again! And the forums have been moved to here. Well I guess using Drunk Duck helps with the bandwith.

Well that's fine. I am Oogendune, or Lisa, and I hope you remember me! Vallov is my favorite character. =D And I love your webcomic Sarah, your art has become so pretty (and haunting.) Good luck!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.