Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Orlock

Lasitus
Lasitus
Posted at

In quotation marks? Seems to me he is a freak…

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

Is it bad that for a moment I thought I was back in the Jack thread when I saw the word "Freak"?…lol well, that's 1st word association to freak here….though he really isn't (though Jill might think so)?…

Anyway, to Orlock…I feel he is more of a mystery than a freak in some way–though maybe I'm misunderstanding to think that he is a bit misunderstood, though who can understand him…urg…forget it–just rtying to say that if I wasn't such a confusing person I'd understand Orlock better…

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

…I like Orlock…

…but not as much as I like Vallov…

I'm not sure what else to say. He's insane and freaky and awesome. ^w^

Blackfart
Blackfart
Posted at

Hmmm, I wonder what drove him to becoming what he is now. Are we ever going to find out anything about his past? Will we discover who his Sire is? ANd will he ever get a hair cut? (probably not)

Lucifiel
Lucifiel
Posted at

Hmmm, I wonder what drove him to becoming what he is now. Are we ever going to find out anything about his past? Will we discover who his Sire is? ANd will he ever get a hair cut? (probably not)

Yeah… it'd be much more interesting if he grew up pretty normal but some freak incident turned him into a sadistic, machoistic creature. After all, until recently, "therapy" was still rather inconcrete: treatments which actually heal your mind and body, instead of a bunch of theoretical treatments.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.