Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Characters

Jill

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

Sounds like my avatar…lol *not blonde in real life–not that that matters* lol this is me being very/a bit stupid again…

Anyway, she & Emily are looking more simuliar now…I wonder stuff about her like–how she's going to deal w/ drinking human blood in the future, how she will play in the whole overthrow Orlock thing I can't forget about in old VP, what her favorite type of clothing is (jeans more confortable & more manueverable, but deep done she is a girks & while she never got to do more girly stuff like wear a dress in the middle VP [2.0]–she might have liked wearing it [referring to meeeting Orlock] though she complained–don't know…I'm not that good at seeing/characterizing people/characters so…), & othere stuff–mainly stuff that's gonna happen…I wonder stuff about the other characters too as well, but nothing specific off the top of me head atm (I'm on Jill'a thread after all)…anyway, hopefully more people will discuss things here so my converstaions have more focus lol…:whistling:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.