Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I like it but is tobi really an uchiha?

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

Well It would be a spoiler but Tobi is Uchiha Madara

Posted at

Sweet i like uchihas but for all we know Tobi could just be a nut job who THINKS hes madara i meen think about it Madara created the Tailed beasts after fighting with the FIRST hokage also you should add gaara in your comic to get revenge for stealing the shukkaku and is gaara the 4th or 5th kazekage

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

Actually Gaara is currently Captured and all…

Posted at

Ok so they are going to rescue him and all un-intentionally but gaara should get back at them oh wait gaaras killed in the process right i think he was any way you should seriosly have gaaras operaition go wrong and he gets stuck in possessed form or something or have 5 tailed naruto fight with gaara possessed form use that as a filler or something also you should have an epiloge like for example: After the raid on the Akatsuki, peaceful times occured with an occaisional nut-job. Sasuke killed Itachi and restored his clan after marring Sakura. Naruto baecame the 6th Hokage and married Hinata. They had many kids one was the human reincarnation of the nine tailed fox… Go ahed and use it if you want i have a million of these funny, not funny, weird and normal :neenjah:

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

lol,But I already have a plot and all..Yeah I knew you would expect Gaara to be dead and all,But he won't be..Just wait and see..Or you just want to know?

Posted at

No I like gessing. I kinda have a sixth sense. I get wierd off beat feelings and they happen like one time i just knew i would get a reward for my poem at school well i didnt know i had a feeling and I did and this has happend many other times before not poem related i said the store will close down one year exactly after the new gas staition opens up and what do you know IT DOES. I find it wierd and i betcha my new nintendo ds came today that i ordered comes in today and i DID NOT get a confermation e-mail yet cause i do this in school

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

Well…its taking me hellova time in making pages since there is school,I have to make sprites and then comes pages,And I get homework..DAILY.

Posted at

I know school sucks i also get homework daily it sucks so i do this during computer, art, study hall, after school-

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

I already have 3 pages made in advance…In case something happens..

Posted at

yah but its always fun to bribe your art teacher by saying the comics are yor project and pein is weird

Posted at

hey read my latest comment today (just in case) its the part were sasuke is fighting tobi and he sees stuff in the future. Was i close with my preiction?

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

Yeah Thats not Kakashi its tobi..OR is it MWAHAHAHA! Man I am evil…Yo Poli You wanna be my assistant?Or can you find one since updating is hard for me..

Posted at

yeah who wouldnt want to be your assistant but i will need plans backgrounds (or the games they are from) and the same with people sprites :nervous:

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

Sure,No problem just don't give out the sprites and oh You use Photoshop right?

Posted at

photoshop is were you can take a picture and turn it into something cmpleatly different right?

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

You are..Kidding right?

Posted at

No im not BUT if it is I can start (I have not used it for comics yet) Yeah 9th grade studio art -_-

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

I just checked your comic out though,I would say if you don't use Photoshop use GIMP It will make it better..I am not saying its bad though..Just a recommendation..

Posted at

I am not impaitiant and stuff but did i get the job (i CAN use photoshop BUT i dont. i like cheapo graphics in my comic)

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

By Cheapo you mean..?

Posted at

Crappy very crappy PAINT graphics (check out mages fight)

Sasuke
Sasuke
Posted at

I see..Well I say learn better with PS and beat my comic..

Posted at

Um ME+paint+over 30 hours of experience+ having a near rich grandma= I HAVE ALMOST EVERYTHING LEARNED

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.