Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

We're dead aren't we?

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Is there any point of us even trying any more. The morale around here just up and died. Anyone one want to try and raise the morale again?

Posted at

I don't think most people even look at the comic or forums anymore - I haven't been here in months. Until somebody does a few pages for CW I doubt they'll be much activity. Don't forget that Mr. Riot said on the comic that other peoplen can do pages if they like. I might consider doing some in December when I haven't got such a huge univeristy work load.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Long ago in a distant land, Zac the guitar-playing master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a devilishly handsome warrior weilding two magic chairs stepped forth to oppose him, before the final blow was struck Zac tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where his evil was law.
Now the devilishly handsome man seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Zac.

And that is why there have been no CW updates.

Actually I spoke with Zac several months ago (-coughlastyear-) and he told me it was dead. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!

Zac
Zac
Posted at

It's not dead Glarg, it's on Life-support silly.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Well its been a hell of a long time since the Marvel Civil war….

You could just one crazy ending page where the whole world is blown up by skr……. cats. Alien cats with muskets! Cats attack Ducks right? Give the cats like crazy looking chin or something and have them blow up the whole city or world! And then have like riot standing on what was the earth with a red balloon in hand and say something crazy like, "Useless war." and then pop the balloon.

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Well its been a hell of a long time since the Marvel Civil war….

You could just one crazy ending page where the whole world is blown up by skr……. cats. Alien cats with muskets! Cats attack Ducks right? Give the cats like crazy looking chin or something and have them blow up the whole city or world! And then have like riot standing on what was the earth with a red balloon in hand and say something crazy like, "Useless war." and then pop the balloon.
Rock falls, everyone dies.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.