Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Civil War Discussion: General

Okay.

Posted at

Riot and Zac are pretty busy dudes, and the CW comic is sitting dead. For sake of visual uniformity, guest-made pages may be a bad idea, but there's nothing saying we can't start up a nice pool of filler images for them to work through, right? :D
It'll keep the air clear~

Who wants in? <3

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

would be a cool idea…but i've not updated my own civil war page in quite some time. and i left in the middle of a story.
I should really get back to that.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I would but I can't do any art work and I have pretty much given up on 1 my Comics and two spiriting all together. I feel it is a dead art. Guess the Civil War really did change me. I don't like sprites anymore. At least it hasn't hit me again. Maybe later I will do something again.

Posted at

I would but I can't do any art work and I have pretty much given up on 1 my Comics and two spiriting all together. I feel it is a dead art. Guess the Civil War really did change me. I don't like sprites anymore. At least it hasn't hit me again. Maybe later I will do something again.

Then learn to draw. It'll be slow at first, and it'll take time, but you'll pick it up fairly quick, I'm sure.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I want in! I may not be good with update timing But I'll damn sure be motivated!

Posted at

I want in! I may not be good with update timing But I'll damn sure be motivated!

I'm not some sort of official organizer or anything, so… uh… I guess just post anything you make for it up here and Riot or Zac will find it… eventually?

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Then learn to draw. It'll be slow at first, and it'll take time, but you'll pick it up fairly quick, I'm sure.

Yea I have been trying to draw since I was five. I really have never been able to do anything with it. I am more of a story teller then the artists. That was why I was trying for a while to get my friend to draw the comic and I would right out the scripts for him.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.