Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Civil War Season 3

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Hey kids: If you're wondering why Civil War ain't updating.

http://mediocremilitia.blogspot.com/2008/01/not-quite-dead.html

Read that.

Don't worry, we haven't abandoned you. One year anniversary is coming up soon. So I'll do something special for that. I'll call Riot up and see if he wants me to like send cake and stuff too.

Should be fun times!

Posted at

Holy hell.

Hey Zac, since nobody really seems to swing by here anymore, an idea might be to PQ a lot of the people involved and give em a shout as to what's going on…you know, turn some heads, get people who weren't looking to look this way again, you know?

You need someone else to do it, then give one of us a shout.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Holy hell.

Hey Zac, since nobody really seems to swing by here anymore, an idea might be to PQ a lot of the people involved and give em a shout as to what's going on…you know, turn some heads, get people who weren't looking to look this way again, you know?

You need someone else to do it, then give one of us a shout.

Wow, if you don't mind that'd be a great help

:O

Just be like
Message from Zac:
Hey kids: If you're wondering why Civil War ain't updating.

http://mediocremilitia.blogspot.com/2008/01/not-quite-dead.html

Read that.

Don't worry, we haven't abandoned you. One year anniversary is coming up soon. So I'll do something special for that. I'll call Riot up and see if he wants me to like send cake and stuff too.

Should be fun times!

Posted at

Zac… About time you showed up. :3
I was getting worried I wouldn't have anyone to hit with things.

Scardy
Scardy
Posted at

I still think that you should let us help you guys.

Give us some scripts or something, What? You don't trust us?

Let us be your pan B.

That could certainly be a help if you can find someone reliable. (Unlike me)

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

I would totally make pages except a) I don't trust the interweb and b) I suck. Mostly a) though. Seriously, I tried to PQ some images to lady_ranozenth for our crossover, and it crit-failed several times. BTW, I am totally attacking the Rosencron tower with a dinosaur. It will take me to the end of the month at least, because I update twice a week + laziness, but it's so happening. With a dinosaur. Or two.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.