Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Are you happy with the way DDCW is going now?

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

I know it's only a few pages in now that we're updating regularly again, but I'm curious. I'm wondering how you guys feel about the new art style. While my drawing hand/wrist was in the cast, I pretty much just watched a lot of Justice League Unlimited, and I think it shows. I actually like the style, because I can draw pages a lot faster this way…which means I'll be better at keeping up with the regular updates. I'm really just trying to get back to updating like we were.

Story-wise, we're still keeping (loosely) in step with the Marvel version…sort of. There's some cool stuff coming, as well as the first BIG fight scene. This won't be just a little four-on-four match like the first fight was. This'll be a minor epic.

Please don't complain about the rosters here. I don't do the rosters. I'm a drawing monkey. Zac's the coding monkey, and the rosters are a coding thing.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

I think it still looks great whether it resembles justice league or not(i personally don't see it)
and i'm happy that we're getting regular updates. The main story is a lot of fun to read so its nice to see a new comic every once and again. :)

Posted at

I'm liking it. No matter what style you choose, you do very well with it… so I'm happy.

I can't wait for the big fight! x3

Posted at

Yeah, I noticed that the style had changed a little but not in a bad way. And if its easier for you to draw that can only be a good thing :)

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

I'm happy that its back and believe that my happiness will continue to grow like the many colors of the rainbow. :spin:

Posted at

I'm pretty happy with it. Actually, I'm ecstatic. It's inspiring me to try to fit comics into my schedule again and soon I'll be updating too.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.