Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Civil War Discussion: General

Would anyone

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Would anyone be interested in some Civil War merch? Like Symbiote Slippers shirts, or I'm with your mom shirts?

Also with a print version of the comic, (Which we planned originally, featuring the Event comics too, in order?)

Let me know!

Posted at

That actuallys sounds really cool. I'm interested.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I'm definitely interested.

xanos
xanos
Posted at

*interest grows*

(btw isn't it I'll 'register' your mom?)

Posted at

How about underwear with 'Register This!' on it? XD

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

We are all for it.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

yeah. that would be cool.
team prints would be neat too. Like a tee with a collage of the team's charaters surrounding the leader, or something similar. I'd buy that. :3

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

How about underwear with 'Register This!' on it? XD

and "Your Mom!"

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Yeah it is I'll register your mom. I think I wrote this thread under 0 sleep.

What's in my comic again? >_>

Posted at

I would totally buy a 'I'll register your mom' T-shirt. Print comic sounds pretty darn cool as well.

Posted at

It would be cool if we organized a series of T-shirt designs for each character. Lots of printers have print-and-send features so, rather than stocking 50-100 shirts, you just have one made with each order… and put in a design for every character. I'm sure that everyone will be happy to donate a picture of their character to this… and after, you could use the revenue to make the CW books cheaper, since the amount of events we have would require some serious book-age. :O

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

It would be cool if we organized a series of T-shirt designs for each character. Lots of printers have print-and-send features so, rather than stocking 50-100 shirts, you just have one made with each order… and put in a design for every character. I'm sure that everyone will be happy to donate a picture of their character to this… and after, you could use the revenue to make the CW books cheaper, since the amount of events we have would require some serious book-age. :O
Cafepress please!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.