Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

You know how Rosencron looks like Zordon right?

Well the Platinum police with their gray uniforms look extremely similar to Putty Patrol (from Power Ranger) Don't they?

So does that mean Zordon has an army of Putties?

I brought it up in my comic but I really wanted to notice if anyone else noticed that.

But never Fear the White Ranger will fight off the Putties. He just aims for the P.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

You know how Rosencron looks like Zordon right?

Well the Platinum police with their gray uniforms look extremely similar to Putty Patrol (from Power Ranger) Don't they?

So does that mean Zordon has an army of Putties?

I brought it up in my comic but I really wanted to notice if anyone else noticed that.

But never Fear the White Ranger will fight off the Putties. He just aims for the P.

I actually drew Rosencron like that because I wasn't sure if Scott Rosenburg(the dude in charge of Platinum) would get pissed if I put him in the comic. Turned out he freaking loves it. Who knew? I'm a genius by accident!

The P-Patrol guys are sort of based on the nameless guns-for-hire that you see in the first few pages of Deadpool's first mini-series, "The Circle Chase". Because of that comic, I decided that all nameless flunkies get shoulder pads and visors.

…and the White Ranger's a sissy.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

The green ranger on the other hand, was a prince.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

And the pink ranger is hot.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Y'know that the White Ranger was just living off the novelty of being the Special Ranger of his group. The team probably wouldn't have half as much trouble as they did if he had stopped trying to pick up various Pink Rangers and did his job.

Oh, yeah FG. It's not just a little coicidential. We've been noticing all over the place. It's mentioned in a couple of comics and Draxenn's comic actually had Zordon in it.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

The White Ranger was technically the leader of the group when he rejoined. Even though technically he wasn't even supposed to be in that series. Stupid all it takes is a bunch of stupid Americans to ruin a good show.

Posted at

I resent that. Pff.

Anyways, the Green Ranger was awesome. :D
The white ranger, while looking Reeeeeeeally cool… was, yeah, a pansy, and a bad leader, even in the story!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Hey show some respect. He was pretty bad as the green as well. Always complaining about his powers leaving him. Plus would you rather have Rocky lead. He was horrible and could not be close to being a good leader. He got replaced by a kid. The kid wasn't even tall enough for the suit.

Posted at

I don't remember much about Power Rangers. What I do know is that the Green Ranger was the only Power Ranger doll I had as a little kid.

Therefore he must have been awesome.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I don't remember much about Power Rangers. What I do know is that the Green Ranger was the only Power Ranger doll I had as a little kid.

I had all of the Action Figures. Well all of the flip heads and numerous other Power Ranger merchandise. Sadly I found Saba years after Power Rangers came out. Sadly it was last summer. Well if you people haven't figured it out I am a huge power rangers nerd.

Posted at

I had all of the Action Figures. Well all of the flip heads

That's exactly like mine and it came with a stick on tatoo XD

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

That's exactly like mine and it came with a stick on tatoo XD

Now I know I had the flip head but I don't know about a stick on tattoo. I do know I broke that one years ago but I just got a new one a few months ago at a yard sale.

I only had the red, black and blue ones. Girl rangers? Ewww…

Come on man the Pink Ranger Kimberly was hot. So was the Pink Ranger Kat. I had the pink and Yellow ranger flip heads as well.

And as I am bragging about my awesome power Ranger stuff, I also met Jason David Frank (the Green, White, Red and Black ranger) I have his signature

Posted at

Heh heh heh. I need to go dig up the first series of Power Rangers and watch that… might even be able to find some of the other ones, too. :D

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/57

Go go power RAAAAAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEERRRRS! <3

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

You know I was looking at the list of shows and I feel so sad I never joined the fan club.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

You know I was looking at the list of shows and I feel so sad I never joined the fan club.

And now i feel sad too. But for other reasons.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I had a Power Ranger doll when I was a kid too…it was the black ranger though.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Hey show some respect. He was pretty bad as the green as well. Always complaining about his powers leaving him. Plus would you rather have Rocky lead. He was horrible and could not be close to being a good leader. He got replaced by a kid. The kid wasn't even tall enough for the suit.

Regardless of how bad-ass you may think any Power Ranger was…they were such a blatant rip-off of Voltron that Saban Entertainment actually PURCHASED the rights to Voltron before PR's release so that no one would sue them.

Just watch Voltron instead. It was WAY cooler, and the villains actually did stuff right on occassion.

Posted at

Got a link to that? :P

Oh, and P.S.:
Anyone else think it's messed up that the black ranger was african-american? I think that's an undertone if I've ever seen one.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Just watch Voltron instead. It was WAY cooler, and the villains actually did stuff right on
Sorry Riot but I would have to object to this…I've seen voltron on adult swim and…I find power rangers better.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Regardless of how bad-ass you may think any Power Ranger was…they were such a blatant rip-off of Voltron that Saban Entertainment actually PURCHASED the rights to Voltron before PR's release so that no one would sue them.

Just watch Voltron instead. It was WAY cooler, and the villains actually did stuff right on occassion.

Sadly Voltron came out after the orginal power rangers (japense version known as super sentai) was created. Voltron was also created by same people who did super sentai.

Posted at

As do I *sifts through memories*

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Sadly Voltron came out after the orginal power rangers (japense version known as super sentai) was created. Voltron was also created by same people who did super sentai.

Because they realized what a lame mistake they made with "Super Sentai"(which, in itself was made from "GoRanger" and "JAKQ" ) and made "Golion" and "DairuggerXV", which gave birth to Voltron. Also, the Voltron Force (unlike the Power Rangers) were capable of DOING STUFF without their mechas. Also, I was talking US release.
Voltron: 1984. Power Rangers: 1993.

Really, it can all be boiled down to this: Peter Cullen was in Voltron. Voltron wins.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.