Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

Am I the only one that thinks this is a good idea, Personally I think that a Ballet Action T-shirt would be awsome. If this ever happenes this is what I think should be in it add your ideas too.

Ballet Action T-shirt
Team T-shirts
Heros (That appear in comic) t-shirts
Hero's Plushies (I would buy this no doubt)

Even though there isn't a store one can dream, what else would be in this imaginary store.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Hmmm I think it's a little too soon for a store but a cool idea for later on down the line. Hero plushies would be awesome lol but hard to make as well as action figures

Freux
Freux
Posted at

That would be obscenely cute. Tiny action figures of all the heroes. We'd be like pokemon! Gotta catch'em all! ;D

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Ballet Action T-shirt
Team T-shirts
Heros (That appear in comic) t-shirts

;)
*that's all I'm going to say, I'm not sure I can give anything else away*

Posted at

Okay, it's been bothering me for a while now and I just HAVE to ask…

But are those ballet shoes? Or are they warped pink spiders?

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Ballet shoes.
They're based after this shirt.

(image to come)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

we can have hero trading cards on our imaginary store!
comes in with the hero profiles stuff and a pic of the hero, and going overboard(hey its imaginary) we can make them into a trading card game.Thatdbe pretty cool.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

we can have hero trading cards on our imaginary store!
comes in with the hero profiles stuff and a pic of the hero, and going overboard(hey its imaginary) we can make them into a trading card game.Thatdbe pretty cool.

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

There's a trading card game for everything nowadays. I think treating them like baseball cards would be nicer.

So many shirt ideas…

I would want the shirt that Zac is wearing (the design is just so great), the Ballet-action shirt sounds sweet, and a shirt with the panel that says "Pretty Boi Punch <3" would make my day or have it say "I Back Zac" or…hey! I can't believe no one has mentioned a shirt or something that said "I'll register your mom." for Riot members. Best yet, I'd just like a shirt that has the first page of CW printed onto it.

Oh and caps. I love caps…

Pink guitars and metal chairs anyone?

Posted at

I think there should be a Riot shirt that Only says
"I'll register your mom!"
And gives Url, And I mean just those two things, no picture or logo, if people want to know they can ask the wearer or find the url…

I think that would be funny…

But that's just me…

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I think that cards are a great idea, if we do it like baseball cards it would be easy, but Trading Cards would be more fun to create. But then we would have to come up with rules, that should be up to Zac and Riot to decide how it gets done cause it's thier comic.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

I just a shirt that says: "I survived the Drunk Dunk Civil War." Or something similar. Those are classic.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ballet shoes? I thought it was a bra!

Posted at

Ballet shoes? I thought it was a bra!

I am so happy I was not the only one who secretly thought that too. ^^;;;

Zac
Zac
Posted at

The design was originally more ballet shoey, but had to change it for simplicity sake.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I heard the word cards, I SHALL GET TO WORK ON MAKING SOME BATTLE CARDS! like pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh.

EDIT::

Hope you don't mind if i added some stuff to it ^-^.

Based off of a few cards :), coin means to flip, dice +3 means you must get a 3 or over on a 6 sided dice or your fail to dodge the attack…when you attack an opponent the number next to your attack is how much that is taken away from the players HP, HP hits 0 they are dead.

There ya go ^-^, , HP should be around 50-100 so that the players don't seem too godlike ^-^, attacks should be from 0-50..kick and punch are an available for EVERY card..aswell as duck..it's like a default move.

…You know we should really make a thread about player cards ^-^

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

*rolls up newspaer and hits Glarg with it* Bad! Not everything that is enjoyable needs to me made into a CCG.
But I liked the CCG….I used to play them all the time…till some of them got annoying

acadia
acadia
Posted at

I'd much prefer just trading cards or the like. No friggin card game, just like, baseball cards – or the Marvel Comics cards of olde (still have binders FULL of those)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.