Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Vengeance, anyone?

Freux
Freux
Posted at

*sweeps the tumbleweeds and crickets away*

Goodness. We need some activity over here in Camp Zac. They're totally planning to THROTTLE us over there after the war. ( if they win. WIN, they said. ohohoo ) They're planning to shave our fearless leader bald and everything. Well! .. That just isn't going to happen.

I think we need to come up with threatening ideas that will intimidate them! Like.. an overnight soaking in liquified pork rinds! .. Ew. That's nast.

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

*sweeps the tumbleweeds and crickets away*

Goodness. We need some activity over here in Camp Zac. They're totally planning to THROTTLE us over there after the war. ( if they win. WIN, they said. ohohoo ) They're planning to shave our fearless leader bald and everything. Well! .. That just isn't going to happen.

I think we need to come up with threatening ideas that will intimidate them! Like.. an overnight soaking in liquefied pork rinds! .. Ew. That's nasty.

I will create a grand army, of the Zalliance!

Posted at

Ah…the sweet, sweet smell of desperation in the enemy camp.

Agreed.
Ironic that this desperation is the ONLY sound in the enemy camp.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Our troops don't have loose lips like you silly rioteers. We keep our secret plots secret.. This may not even be a legitimate thread. It might be a diversion! How DO YOU KNOW!? You don't. :D

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Our troops don't have loose lips like you silly rioteers. We keep our secret plots secret.. This may not even be a legitimate thread. It might be a diversion! How DO YOU KNOW!? You don't. :D
I do!
But i won't tell you, because you already know and that would be redundant.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Pfft. Like you Zacettes can pull yourselves away from your primping mirrors long enough to come up with secret plots. Besides, even if you DO, they probably ALL include sequins and a big dance number.

Posted at

Besides, even if you DO, they probably ALL include sequins and a big dance number.

Wait… that sounds pretty terrifying to me.

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Pfft. Like you Zacettes can pull yourselves away from your primping mirrors long enough to come up with secret plots. Besides, even if you DO, they probably ALL include sequins and a big dance number.

I can! Despite a certain fascination with them, i feel terribly uncomfortable around mirrors.
And there is nothing wrong with musical numbers!

Posted at

Besides, even if you DO, they probably ALL include sequins and a big dance number.

Only if it's a musical. ;p

Posted at

Only if it's a musical. ;p

Yes, man… That was the entire joke… >.>

Posted at

Actually, a bit of that post never went through…
It was orgininally,

"only if it's a high school musical. ;p"

My bad.

Posted at

Actually, a bit of that post never went through…
It was orgininally,

"only if it's a high school musical. ;p"

My bad.

Now, that's a LOT funnier. :D

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Ah…the sweet, sweet smell of desperation in the enemy camp.

T'is a lie i say!

You people obviously haven't heard of the "play dead possum" tactic. And when the enemy arrogance reaches sky high, we shall strike where it hurts the most…

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

The fact that we do nothing while Riot's team makes plans only means that we can own them with no effort whatsoever.

Keep up the good lack of work, team!

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Blindfolded, tied up and immobile yet we'd still own them. I kinda feel sad for them tsk tsk.

Happy New Year everyone!

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

Blindfolded, tied up and immobile yet we'd still own them. I kinda feel sad for them tsk tsk.

Happy New Year everyone!
And there's Adariel sharing innermost fantasies once again.
Tsk tsk.

=3
Happy new year everyone!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I know how we can solve this whole thing…

Jazz off!

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Happy New Year everyone!
And there's Adariel sharing innermost fantasies once again.
Tsk tsk.

=3
Happy new year everyone!

Now that i read it again….yeah that didnt come out right :neenjah:

Posted at

So, the generally accepted opinion is that this thread is an attempt to seem as if they've got a chance, right? :D

;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.