Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Doing something a little crazy.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I am going to register. I am sorry my neutral friends but it is something I must do. I will remain neutral but I will not have Zac's side coming after me to get me and my crew to register. Eventually Zac's team may try to shoot me out of the sky. I need to keep my crew safe.

I will not fight against Riot though. I still stand for everything I once did. But now that I am registering I am making my ship open for all. If you need transportation medical supplies or a lift to the medical tent well all you have to do is give me a buzz. I will help both sides in this struggle. Not one side over the other. This war is gonna happen and people are gonna die. I can at least say that I helped people. Since my ship is open, if you take up my service but endanger me or my crew I will not hesitate to take you out and kill you.

Now saying that if anyone Zac Riot or neutral needs a transport give me a call. If anyone tries to take out my ship while I am transporting I will eliminate you. So come on give me a buzz.

(If you want to use any of my characters I don't care. But please just tell me somehow so I know to look at your comic and see how someone with skills represents my character. Also my character is no longer a ninja check out the newest page of my comic to see what I look like now.)

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

It's too late, he's gone over to the side of PCP, MaryJane, and longhaired peace lovers with guitars. Fellow Rioters…Im afraid…we lost him.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Hey I was never with Riot. I was always a neutral. I am still a neutral but I just registered my name. I do not fight for Zac and I do not fight for Riot. I fight to help people around the world during this war.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Zac>Riot

See? A simple mathmatical equasion (Did I spell that right) that states, "Zac is greater than Riot."

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

IF Zac is > than Riot then shoe must = 3. Thus the counterpart of Oklahoma times the treeflux apple seed. Thus in total.

Zac = Riot. And ZacRiot squared equals the awesomeness of the neutrals. Thus the neutrals pwn all.

Posted at

*makes random death threat and starts hurling stones*

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Zac<Riot
Fixed.

Posted at

Zac<Riot
Fixed.

Glarg=Great at math.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Zac>Riot
Fixed.

Re-fixed.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

ZacRiot= Lies
Repaired.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Zac>Riot= Truth
Fixed.

Zac<Riot= Lies
Repaired.

Re-repaired.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Ok time to add something more to the crazy.

For one. Two of my crew members have left (check comic for details) They have gone of to join sides. Former Crew member Frank has left to join team Zac. Former crew member Cory has left to go join team Riot.

I could not join either member since I created a neutrality act for my ship. This is a list of rules I must follow as Capitan of Destiny.

Here it is if you want to read it.

Neutrality act 2007

Rules for ship Destiny.

1.Kyle and all crew members currently living on Destiny ship are to remain neutral in Drunk Duck Civil War.

2.Communication with different sides is allowed but none in secrecy. Those found communicating with a side in secrecy is to be kicked off Destiny. These crew members are not allowed back on until the war is over.

2.A. Former crew members are allowed to ask for help. If the Captain of Destiny wishes his ship help he may. The former member may not live upon Destiny though, unless they are in medical need unconscious or another emergency. If needed should find medical help on ground preferably at the medical tent.

3. Destiny is allowed to help other sides in case of emergency. Destiny can also be a transport for either side but only in the need of preserving human life. Destiny cannot bring troops to battle but can take them off the battlefield. Destiny may also take injured troops to Medical tent.

4. Destiny can transport goods to anyone.

5. Destiny can retaliate if attacked. If attacked specifically by one side, Destiny is allowed to side with other side as a form of retaliation and will break rules of Neutrality act.

6. Destiny is allowed to be transportation anywhere for non-violent members of any team.

7. Destiny may join a side if the crew votes on it. The Crew must vote in favor of joining a side. If majority wins then the crew brings this notion to the Captain. If the Captain accepts this then Destiny may go join a side. If the captain veto’s this notion then the crew may hold another vote. If the vote is ¾ for picking a side then Destiny will join a side. If a crewmember wishes not to fight they can either leave the ship or stay aboard. If they stay aboard they must clean the ship and cook all meals.

8. Any member who leaves Destiny is allowed to return after war. If Destiny joined a side and the crewmember joined the other side the crewmember is still allowed to come back.

9. Neutrals are authorized to have transport no matter where they are going.

10. Anything can be changed by the Captain.

11. Changes to act may take place at anytime.

12. Anyone asking for help may be helped. If the captain wishes the person not be helped then the ship does not have to help them. If the captain sees the need to help some one the ship may go off and help.

13. All crew members must be registered for the registration act. This way team Zac does not get in the ships way.

This document as official to Destiny as of June 25th 2007.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Aka. Kyle Polo

There is the rules I must follow. So again if you need help just ask Destiny is here to help both sides.

Posted at

*reads* I'm technically on both…I'm just a medic…And Lolli Girl is just want to protect inocent bystanders.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

*reads* I'm technically on Zac's…I'm just with Zac…And Lolli Girl is just want to protect Zac.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

*reads* I'm technically on Zac's…I'm just with Zac…And Lolli Girl is just want to protect Zac.

Nice try but you are not getting this one. She remains neutral. At least we all hope she remains neutral cause I am no medic. Though I do have First Aid Merit Badge.

Posted at

T~T…your so mean! *Throws toaster @ Aqua_ng*

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

The overwhelming burns on my face is nothing compared my feelings that you've tossed aside. :(

Posted at

Awww…its okay. I forgive you. I'll draw you some fan art okay?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.