Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Hello there DrunkDuckers, If you are afraid of public intimacy then turn back now. Many of us go to conventions yes but we all don't have anything to talk about or have anything to close the conversation. NEVER FEAR, I HAVE AN IDEA! Take your cameras with you when you go to the conventions and get a few snap shots of you hugging a fellow ducker or kissing a fellow ducker (lips, cheek, doesn't really matter). Spread the love alittle.

Now for you lucky DD couples that know each other, are married, maybe live together then post your lovey dovey togetherness photo's here. Now don't think just because I wanna spread the love to everyone doesn't mean im going to neglect the artists who don't have cameras. We also accept drawn pictures of public affection! Show your love and spread it around like butter on a bagel! Just remember it's more fun if you get the love in real life.

Posted at

But…but…nobody loves Nikai! And Nikai can't go to cons because there are no cons around Nikai!…Hmm…I have an idea…

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

But…but…nobody loves Nikai! And Nikai can't go to cons because there are no cons around Nikai!…Hmm…I have an idea…

Defiantly with Nikai on this one. Sure there are some cons close to me but first I would need to figure out which one some of the drunk duckers are going to. And it would also have to be close to the tri-state area cause I would have to drive to it. Then find said drunk duckers. It might take some time.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

For me, there's Ohayocon and Morphicon near where I live. There's also the random smaller cons I go to like the Cherry Blossom one in Bedford, and the one in BG. God I live cons. :3

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

…I also said you could DRAW. Spread the love.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

…I also said you could DRAW. Spread the love.

Once again I can't draw. Way to make me feel bad Glarg.

Posted at

Here…spreading the love.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Every hug you give goes to a fuller self esteem and a more complete social existence.

I can totally do that face in real life too. Part of the stealth art of baby brother-ing-ness-tatic-ation.

Posted at

Every hug you give goes to a fuller self esteem and a more complete social existence.

I can totally do that face in real life too. Part of the stealth art of baby brother-ing-ness-tatic-ation.
Aw….*runs off to draw*

Posted at

Hero knows how to get the attention of the sensitive girls. Nice work, mate. ^^

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Awww, who needs a hug?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Hero. Hero needs a hug. It says in the picture. On the top. It's the first thing you see there.

Posted at

Heres your hug Hero.

Posted at

That hug is FULL of sexual tension.
*is envious of Hero now*

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Daaawwww. That's the sharing the love spirit, Nikai.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

*is envious of Hero now*
Express your envy and love another!

Posted at

Daaawwww. That's the sharing the love spirit, Nikai.
Any time dear. ^-^

*is envious of Hero now*

Lolli Girl: He's quite odd isn't he?

Nikai: yes…and a bishi…but…still..

Lolli Girl: *Le Gasp!* A bishi you say! Then he mus also be glomped at once!!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Now, the question is: should I draw some very softcore yaoi for this occasion?

Posted at

O_o…

Stich
Stich
Posted at

HUG ME!!!! Come on, you know you want to since I'm basicaly a living plush toy! :3

Posted at

Argent, You want sexual tension well you got it.

Stich your adorable plushie pic is coming up.

Posted at

Argent, You want sexual tension well you got it.

Stich your adorable plushie pic is coming up.

I need to put Argent in a yellow pimp suit. 'Cause he's SMOKIN'
(It's a movie reference, for the ignorant among us who've not seen one of the all time best movies ever. :O )

Posted at

O_o…

YES AND I WANT TO BE PART OF IT.

Posted at

I need to put Argent in a yellow pimp suit. 'Cause he's SMOKIN'
(It's a movie reference, for the ignorant among us who've not seen one of the all time best movies ever. :O )
LOL…I'll draw that later.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.