Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Have a Hero you wish you could cosplay as but would be impossible to do so?(PQ me and i'll edit a picture of you for free!) Already cosplaying your character and you look just like them? Have some siliconic liquid,spray paint, and spare plaster molds? Are you fairly talented with photoshop? Good! Post pictures of yourself cosplaying as your character…not as yourself, as your character.

Here's me.

Cheese!

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

Friggin scary!

I praise your work..hmm… I'ma bee busy trying to photoshop my self :P

Posted at

That's ace Glarg, I'm so gunna have a shot at this soon. I'm pretty short though. Also I have the small problem of not being able to produce flames from my hands. Desperate times call for Photoshop!

Also I'll need to start some fires for some realistic reference pics. Any excuse, really. Latent pyromaniac you see.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

That's ace Glarg, I'm so gunna have a shot at this soon. I'm pretty short though. Also I have the small problem of not being able to produce flames from my hands. Desperate times call for Photoshop!

Also I'll need to start some fires for some realistic reference pics. Any excuse, really. Latent pyromaniac you see.

I find using the paintbrush tool at a low opacity and the smudge tool make the flames look more transparent.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

Alas, my photoshoppe skills are far from anything…well, spectacular, but this was still fun to do.
Me as the Grumbleduke.

Posted at

Obviously it's heavily Photoshopped, and it gets to a point where it starts to look stupid, but it was still loads of fun to do. I tried to recreate the dramatic style of modern hero movie posters, but I'm not sure how successful it is.

Clearly I should never grow facial hair.

Woah Draxenn, your eyes look scary on yours. Nice job!

*Everything in the picture is taken from my own photographs*

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Id pay money to see that movie!

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

Wow Monkeymafia, that's a great pic you did.
Great work!

celrena
celrena
Posted at

WOw… just wow….. The outfit is really nicely done O.O….. How did you do that? O.O

Posted at

Thanks everyone. Cel and Snuff, please have a go yourselves. I'm sure you could do a better job.

This is like the best thread going, more people need to join in. Where's the love, people?

Posted at

Nice.. NICE. NICE.

I keep saying that. But I mean it.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Meh I'll plot something up. Poor evil_snuffin has a really tough character to do though O.O

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Just reminding you all, im still available to do picture edits…anybody? C'mon let me prove my worth!

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Dame it! mys no fun to do… mah. i may knock up a movie poster for fun. I will return!

Eagle0600
Eagle0600
Posted at

Ha ha! I'd do this if I was willing to post my picture online.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

A pic Subcultured did for me ^_^
Haha, Nice! That looks pretty realistic.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

A pic Subcultured did for me ^_^

Is it wrong that I think that's really hot?

I too need the answer to this question.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

A pic of my old character (before the fusion)

I would so a pic of me as my new character but I don't have the right shirt and hat yet still working on getting them.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Oh, mate, you can make this sweet ninja mask with a T-Shirt, which is much better than using a hoodie (I'm not saying you look bad though).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.