Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I've been one lazy son of a gun

snake
snake
Posted at

I must apologize for the lack of consistant updates. I really don't have an excuse except I haven't gotten a new schedule down yet. Let me give you and update…

About a month ago now, I moved into a new townhouse with my fiance. All the moving, unpacking, cleaning, and fix-upping kept me pretty busy for a couple weeks. But then things started to settle down with the move. I've been doodling off and on, but no serious work on my comic. Heck, I even kind of stopped posting my archives didn't I? And with another 150 pages or so to post before I get to the new stuff.

Alright, have at me… ::hands over the whipping stick:: Just be gentle on the hands, I gotta get drawing again, don't I?

Abo
Abo
Posted at

keep up the good work ;) that's really worthy the wait

Abo
Abo
Posted at

please get back working… it's 45 days since your last update

snake
snake
Posted at

Sorry my readers…. Been caught up in work, relationships, and video games.

Anybody ever played Samurai Warriors (or Dynasty Warriors)? Thats a good way to waste a lot of time… So many characters to power up, so little time. And now I hear their coming out with one for the XBox 360 that will have all the characters from both series, plus some. I'm thinking 79 characters of goodness will ensue…. If you like that kind of thing….

Which I do…

But anyways, I set up some more pages to be updated over the next week or so. I'll try to get back into the habit of doing that a little more frequently, at least until I burn through my backlog… I haven't really been good on creating new pages as of late… ::whistle:: We'll just have to see what happens when we get there.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.