Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A Contest Perhaps?

allanah
allanah
Posted at

I wanna enter! I miss contests since the beauty one closed and I had to drop it. I'd probably go for the fanart (and no, I won't make it sad like my comic :P ) I might stick a character in the pic though. Not sure. I like that we have lots of time to work on it (since I can barely do my own online comic :P)
I want that comic book! It looks so cool! If I lose, can I buy it instead? Online comics gone print look really cool. I should do one when Chapter 2 closes too :D
YAY I'm the first entrant! *dances, and runs off to work on her entry*

hortaux
hortaux
Posted at

I. WANT. THAT. ISSUE. Instant must-have.

I'm going to enter EVERY category! Best possible chance, yeah?

Sei
Sei
Posted at

Hiya,

I actually tracked you down from Aarinfantasy forums and wanted to comment on your stuff- unfortunately, the bad thing was I had to sign up in order to do so D:. So, now I've become a member :(. I don't think I'll ever get to posting my own comics… >_>;

"Get Up and Go" is actually pretty interesting. It reminded me of a couple of other yaoi- specifically "Sex Pistols". Not at all that it's like that, oh no, more like… it's comparable with how you've created this world where there are other people with unique abilities- and you explain the how's and why's quite thoroughly, which made me much more interested in reading this. I am quite impressed with how committed you are to updating it- perseverance for me me is like… running a marathon? I am committed to finishing one of my stories though! …which I hope one day I'll get my friend to draw as a comic <_<;… I really doubt that's going to happen ._. (more like she'll freak when she finds out it's more than 40 chapters lol… -_-; )

Terribly sorry, I digress. You've actually got your comic published! Looks spiffy <_<. Are you selling them online as well? I would like to enter this contest too, sounds like fun :3. I just hope I get something out in time by that date cuz I'm uberly slow -_-.

Lastly, I'm going to add you as a friend so I can keep track of your updates :3.

Ta for now,
~Sei.

Ninjan
Ninjan
Posted at

Like I said, I am so gonna enter this. Seeing as I have no art talent, I'll just write something. The cross-over hehehehe :P. With MY favorite pairings, mwuhahahah :P

see ya!

Posted at

WAH … must have book… -twitch- …. now I have to think of inspiration to draw… cause I'm seriously lacking in creativity in all those other catagories… -.- I have no hope but I'm going to try anyway! (and heck now I might be able to make a deadline that far away : D) >.> I want that book… I'd put something extreme like "And I'd break my fingers trying to get it" here … but I rather like my fingers…

Talekyn
Talekyn
Posted at

I'm not sure how I missed this. I do still want to enter if I can … of course, since I can't draw at all, this guarantees an entry in the FanFic section.

Is it too late?

Anthony

allanah
allanah
Posted at

Ugh with school and my mom's illness I forgot about this! I will be sure to get working on this. I can't wait :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.