Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Holy Crap! An Interview! No Way!

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

Yup, I was kindly asked to do an interview on the gigcast, it was a great experience! The hosts over there are great guys, I wish them the best!

Go check it out!
http://gigcast.nightgig.com/

The interview is on show #111, so go do some downloading (or listen right from that webpage, there's a play button at the bottom) and lemme know what you think!

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Awesome!

You should use link code for your links posts, though. Even works in Authors comments. ;)

People are way too lazy to copy/paste :P

Here's a nifty button!

antcomics
antcomics
Posted at

Just stopping in to say…GREAT interview! It's nice to hear what online friends actually sound like…makes them seem less imaginary (LOL).

I bet that was fun!

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

Awesome!

You should use link code for your links posts, though. Even works in Authors comments. ;)

People are way too lazy to copy/paste :P

Here's a nifty button!

Thanks Mr. SpANG. I usually use the link code.. managed to forget this time. Fixed it tho! And used your nifty button ;0)

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

Just stopping in to say…GREAT interview! It's nice to hear what online friends actually sound like…makes them seem less imaginary (LOL).

I bet that was fun!

Alright! I was striving for "un-imaginary", sweet! Thanks a lot for listening, and yes, it was fun once I got over being nervous! LOL

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.