Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

OFFICIAL Website!

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

In case you all don't know, there is an Official Zorphbert and Fred website. It has more details on the thought process behind the creation of Z&F, character sketches and probably more than you care to read about our alien friends. There's also a guestbook to sign! Go see, go see:

http://www.griffinproductions.net/zorphbertandfred

And if you really wanna kiss my ass, also check out my portfolio site http://www.griffinproductions.net I do plan on updating this site soon- graphics and content… it's probably 5 years old now and I'm sick of it!

Okay, bragging hour is over.
-Dawn

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Great page as always. I'm also going to check out your website. Sounds very cool!

Conned
Conned
Posted at

hahah I love the cigarette touch there ;}

Conned
Conned
Posted at

You have such a cute website btw X00

Ersatz
Ersatz
Posted at

Hiya, Dawn! Just visited your Z&F site again, and realised that last time I didn't take a look at the original sketches, they're great fun! I've also had a thorough look through your portfolio. I love the photography of Greece and Rome, think I recognise the odd one from my (few and far between) travels. Had another quick shufty round your store too, quite tempted to buy something else but I'm very skint right now, maybe after payday?
Keep the good stuff coming!

Rich….. I mean Ersatz.

P.S. Love the little sketch of you on the Z&F site, very cute!

tweebus
tweebus
Posted at

ah yes, the issues- is it time to vote again?

Ha! Love the "Zorphbert and Fred" Dog T-Shirt!
Crazy!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.