Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Should penis be A rated?

marine
marine
Posted at

Not that penis hasn't clearly earned an A rating already, but it seemed to me that if I did go with the A rating, I'd do almost anything I thought of without thinking twice about it. The only reason I don't want the A rating is for the content warning that comes up and the block of non-registered people coming to read penis.

In fact, I'd like to take away my comics rating entirely. But its been admin locked to M, for now.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

yea , being able to do whatever you want is pretty nice , i say take advantage of it !!! i realy don't understand DDs whole catering to todlers policy , i meen - just look at the name of the site, from the first time i came to DD i never imagined it as a place that was supossed to be "family freindly" IMO they should have created a separate site for kids , i've seen a few good artists on here that are under 18 , but for the most part its all crap ! when they implemented the rating thing it was a major pain in the ass , and i lost a few readers i'm sure , but i guess they shouldn't have been reading it in the first palace . ,, sorry i got tottaly off topic there !
so i say yes ! let it go A ! that seems to be the direction you want to take it Marine !
i'm not sure what you're talking about by the content warning that comes up , do you mean some kind of popup similar to what smackjeevs uses ? cuz i haven't seen that since the old DD .
and the block to non registere users is a real inconvienience , i think it would be cool if they had some sort of feild to input the name of the comic that compelled you to become a member of DD, that we could all get some credit for bringing in new members with the A rated material !!!

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I say go for it, too. You can test how Penis does with the A rating, and if you don't like the results, flop right back to M.

You can do that, right?

marine
marine
Posted at

You can do that, right?

If I don't get banned for going in directions others have already went.

Right now I'm questioning three things I've got planned

Chester C. Molester - Its pretty obvious what kind of character he is. He touches the three emo kids who then proceed to kill themselves while listening to slipknot. He then laughs and moves on to the next group of teenage boys to abuse.

Tranny The Transvestites Transexual Travels - Tranny gets a date and does gross stuff, including giving and then getting a blowjob. I really wish I could've won the platinum studios contest and published that one.

Big Bossman and Gimpy's Story - I wrote a story about Bossman, Gimpy, and Eric The Sadist (you guys may or may not remember him) that is disgusting, gay, and has so many mixed messages I doubt anyone would ever be able to read anything I wrote ever again.

I'm also considering doing an Abortion Man story I had an idea for but haven't written yet where he gets laid several times and would graphically give out abortiions. Also Rape Man needs to make a re-apperance…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.