Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MadCat
MadCat
Posted at

Vote for your favorite male in this forum.

As a special note: write-ins will not be counted. Please only vote for characters that participated in the contest.

*Edit*
Due to my own stupidity, and also because of high demand, everyone is allowed to either cast two votes at once, or else add a second vote to the thread! However, you cannot vote for the same character twice.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Cthulhu (Did I spell that right?) From Nancy the Necromancer!

EDIT:
Second vote has to go to Indie Roland.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Indie Roland from Am I still Here

My second vote is for Max from Marital Bliss (I love his suit and his character in the comic)

(Sorry, Tristan. I don't want to vote for my own guy, but I still love ya. Hang in there. You could get a pity vote someday. ;) )

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

Mythgarr from Courage Chronicles

SammyG
SammyG
Posted at

KIT from GREATER THAN COLON O
OKAY
THXBAI

allanah
allanah
Posted at

It took me awhile, but I want to vote for Hayden from Get up and Go.
Heh, it came down to comics I actually read. I'm sorry!
Good luck everyone!

Lsnewton
Lsnewton
Posted at

Cthulu!
That is one classy Lovecraftian horror.

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

I'd have to say… Cthulhu from Nancy the Necromancer!

Posted at

Although I really want to vote for Max, I think he looks fantastic…I refuse to vote or even try to vote for myself, bein' a good Southern woman…so, it was a real toss up between Genie Man and Cthulhu, but–I think Cthulhu really steals the show…He is charming and well drawn.

Revised Vote:
Cthulhu is still my favorite. I think he just rocks…I don't know the origin of his character yet, but he reminds me of a cutie from Galaxy High (Does that date me?)

My second choice is Genie man, what a cute character design…The most adorable stick figure ever and the kilt, priceless.

For my third choice, ('to the sticking place with Southern Manners) I am voting for Max from, Marital Bliss??? His tuxedo is a fantastic design and I think his bio. blurb is well thought out and adorable, makes me want to get to know him.

Revised Vote FINAL:
I could have sworn I read three votes in the e-mail, but I just went to the forum and noticed two—Cthulhu and Genie Man

Snarky
Snarky
Posted at

From a purely female perspective. I found Cthulhu from Nancy the Necromancer to be the sexiest… thing I have ever seen. Those tentacles… *shudder*

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

Ooooooh… this is so difficult! I've just looked through the entries three times to try and decide…

I think my vote will have to go to King from Misfit Assassins. Brooding teenage bishonen with asymmetric hair FTW! X3

(EDIT) - Seeing as I'm allowed a second vote… oooh damn it's hard! I think based on the pure cute/shyness level it has to be Indie Roland from Am I Still Here. I love how his timid akwardness was captured in his body language~ it really showcases his character.

Posted at

*DANCES* SUNDAE PEACH! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE WYLDFLOWA! I LOVE RAINBOW CAROUSEL! *DIES*

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'm all for Kit

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Putting down my vote for Kit, but PLEASE discount me if we're not allowed to vote for our own. I was hesitant about doing this at all but i really <3 mah kittles

Kikaru
Kikaru
Posted at

I like Dacre from Black Streaks, but it was a close contest <.<

theorah
theorah
Posted at

King from Misfits!! Nothing I like better then a dark angsty Hamlet-esque bishonen!! =D

Posted at

INDIE INDIE INDIEEE!!!!
*sings* I love indie… he's so cool… fighting crime… with a sword…

uh… heh? and when I say Indie I mean,
Indie Roland from Am I Still Here?

(although… sundae looks good in a suit…)

EDIT: second vote goes to SUNDAE!!! ^_^!

Posted at

OMG so embarrased i totally ment to type Indie but i confused myself with the names… I don't know what i was thinking… SO SORRY THEORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamerlane
Tamerlane
Posted at

Wow there were so many good entries, I feel kinda sorry for entering. This was a tough one but I'm gonna vote for Indie.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.