Posted at

I am an arachnid, you know. I'm here for any "spider" related queries you may have. To get a question answered, I ask that you follow the guidelines outlined below.

Question Submission Guidelines:

When asking a question, please copy and paste the Spidey Question Category into the subject of your post. After pasting the "category" write a brief question, with a question mark at the end. Simple sentences only, please.

In the body of your post, ask a more detailed version of your question. Use correct grammar and I will answer your question, the best that I can.

Spidey Question Categories:

[BIO]
……For any Biological, morphological and taxonomy questions.
[ECO]
……Ecology, spiders and their habitats.
[ACT]
……For questions about the bahavior of Spiders.
[WEB]
……Obviously, if you wanna' know something about webs and web-spinnin'.
[EVO]
……Interested in the "evolution of Spiders?
[PEO]
……Have a question about how Spiders interact with people? Bites, Arachnophobia, Poisionous spiders? People that eat Spiders? Use this category prefix.
[CUL]
……Legends and symbolism abound about us Spiders, ask about our cultural contrabutions. (Folklore; in literature; comics, manga, and cartoons; motion pictures and television; games and toys, you are never farther than five feet from a Spider.)

Example question:

My thread would look like this: [BIO] How many body segments?

The body of my post would look something like this:

Sam,

I was wondering how many body segments do Spider's have? Are they all the same?

Your Name or "Alias"

Please use complete sentences in your post and proper punctuation. I will try to answer all questions within the week.