Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Nadya Discussion

Fanart

D0m
D0m
Posted at

If anyone would be so gracious as to make some, we'd be forever in your gratitude and will put it in a separate page as soon as I learn how not to screw over HTML.

:-)

MetalLuigi
MetalLuigi
Posted at

I was actually thinking about doing this the other day. I'll get some a drawing or two done to start things off. Though they won't be as detailed as your art. I'm better at drawing cartoons, heh.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Whee! Please do so, Luigi. It'd look so cool to see you draw one of my characters in your style!!

Posted at

i know my style is different, but i'd like to hook you up with some fanart D0m.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

That would make me a -very- happy man! :-)

Posted at

you're going to be psyched.

i just finished my Nadya fan art.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Holy SHIT, that's incredible, dude!!!

…That looks better than mine! xD This is awesome… I'm gonna print it and hang it on my wall!

Posted at

that's the lo-rez version. let me know and i'll send you a higher one if you want to get a decent print out of it.

Posted at

Joe,
Nice art. Very stylized but it works very well. Loves the highlights, the gradients and shades of purple. She looks fierce!
- Ian.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I wish I could post dangerfunk's Charna fanart, but I'm at work and Photobucket images are blocked.

While you're reading this, why not go introduce yourself in the Nadya Readers' intro forum?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.