Moonlight meanderer

Bubblegums choice*Fan-fiction*

sj_fan
sj_fan
Posted at

*Rated somewhat adult, depending on what scene there may be >;3 *
*I may change the teller of the story some point in time >.<*
Prolouge *short-ish, bubblegums viewpoint*

I had gotten ready for my visit back to my old town, and might see burbone, but I havn't seen or heard from him in 2 years. I still love him , but sundae… Hes more important right now. "Hi bub" Sundea laughed. I really wish he wouldn't just jump into my room without a single noise.
He was so different back then, but now. About a year ago he decided to have his hair short and straight, and he still sells flowers. I never really questioned how he got around. However, when I did ask about his past, he told me that its best I shouldn't know. Hes become more serious, a trait I like.

Unfortunatly, I can't think right now. I just wanted to get something down. *I also have another project I'm working on >.<*

EDIT:Gah! Dammit! I forgot a line :( and I can't remember what I was going to type

Rainbow
Rainbow
Posted at

Wow, that is pretty good o; I love the way you thought ahead of things!

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

Hey yes~ please continue! I like how it's going so far~ I love to see how people think the story might end up…

I'll tell you one thing you've got right - Sundae does shed his hair at one point and he is very guarded about his past. ;)

sj_fan
sj_fan
Posted at

0_0 wow, I didn't think my writing was that good! Though, I've written lots of stories…that I never complete. May I post/send you a non-R.C story :P?

After the near heart attack I look over at sundea "Please…don't do that" I sigh, but couldn't keep a smile from appearing.
"When will I see you next?" Sundea frowned looking away. If I was gone even a day, sundea would be sad.
"A-about a month" I stuttered and before either of us could do or say anything, we heard foot steps near the door. Shit! It was mum. Sundea knew the drill and hid in the closet.
Mum*Gah, I'm not used to speeling it like that >.<* knew, and didn't approve. This one fact just seperated us. She also knew about sundea, and would kill me AND sundea if she saw him in my room.

CRAP! writers…block…pain…*Wimpers*

sj_fan
sj_fan
Posted at

I would love to write more, but I have the worse case of writers block evar >.<.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.