Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Theories, eh? I like those!

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

A.K.A. recent page discussion, etc. I thought that Bub's mum knew about him being gay the WHOLE TIME. And that even though she doesn't necessarily approve, she's somewhat pissed at Bourbon for not acknowledging his and Bub's relationship. Yep.

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

Oh yes, I like theories too~ It'll be difficult for me to keep tight-lipped about it all but I'd love to hear what people think of where the story is going and their theories behind the characters actions~ :) I'll ur, I dunno, give some info and such to feed the discussion somewhat but will try not to give any spoilers. *nodnod*

Please~ talk all you want. ^^

Rainbow
Rainbow
Posted at

Theories;
Not a theory really, more of an estimate. :kitty: I think that Bubs and Honey will go out, and Bubs and Honey will be so much happier! And then Turps will be all 'D<' And then Bourbon will like his sexy anger, and turps will notice Bourbons neatly-ever-stand-of-hair-sprayed-perfectly hairdo, that will fall perfectly over one eye. INSTANT LOVE and then they all make out ;D
Okay, not a theory. More of a… Random-wantm it you will. X3 lol!

somiso
somiso
Posted at

Theories;
Not a theory really, more of an estimate. :kitty: I think that Bubs and Honey will go out, and Bubs and Honey will be so much happier! And then Turps will be all 'D<' And then Bourbon will like his sexy anger, and turps will notice Bourbons neatly-ever-stand-of-hair-sprayed-perfectly hairdo, that will fall perfectly over one eye. INSTANT LOVE and then they all make out ;D
Okay, not a theory. More of a… Random-wantm it you will. X3 lol!

That's a great theory o.o -wishes I'd been smart enough to come up with that-
I think Bourbon will eventually be revealed as gay to the public, the drug taking fiend, and probably some scandal (that's what happens in real life at least xD)
I also highly doubt that Bubs and Bourbon will last. It might just be that I don't like Bourbon, but their relationship doesn't really seem to work or show promise of working (in my weird mind).
I think Bubs will whine and be annoying after the breakup, wallowing :cry2:
And something else will happen with Cocoa to show us just what a super genius she is >:)
And some stuff will happen with Turps and Honey. They'll probably end up getting back together in some way…

So there's my random and probably very wrong theory :kitty:

sj_fan
sj_fan
Posted at

*new face 'round here…Never left a comment, least I don't think I did for any of the pages?*

Alright, might as well toss mine out.

Bourbon: *BASED ON THE NEW PAGE NOT ON DRUNK DUCK!*I have no clue on what the littl' prick took, but I can think it was some sort of bad drug >.<. Meh, but he has the right to be paranoid, After all, he would more than likely be only asked "Are you gay?" by paparatzi, carrer would drasticly change thanks to evil hollywood >.<. I don't really like him, but we've seen him not that much. That was just his personality.*Typed after waking up :D*

Maybe I should retype this later when I wake up some more.
The rest of the character therories will be typed later.

Rainbow
Rainbow
Posted at

You would think, that Bub's will be thinking or wondering what sex is like, after his mum made a huge deal of it. I'd wonder, wouldn't you?!?!
Ack, nooo! I forgot about poor Sundae!! Maybe he, uhm… Iunno… O-o I think Bubs and Honey would go great, but there would be a huge bitch fight over Bubs. O:

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

Aws, I think Sundae deserves to have Bubs. He's so nice! Actually, he and Turps are my favourite characters… I loved Turps after seeing that wild hair XD
I kinda think Bubs and Honey would go great if Bubs wasn't gay… and if I didn't like Turps so much XP

somiso
somiso
Posted at

Aws, I think Sundae deserves to have Bubs. He's so nice! Actually, he and Turps are my favourite characters… I loved Turps after seeing that wild hair XD
I kinda think Bubs and Honey would go great if Bubs wasn't gay… and if I didn't like Turps so much XP

Yes xD
I find in manga I like the charecters with that type of hair, and Turps has the hair I like, so I luv him even more :3
I really like Sundae, for some reason though I forgot about him temporarily o.o Bubs seems a little immature compared to Sundae, and I bet they'll go out, have some random problem pop up (as they must in all manga) and then fight a little and get back together =/
Though for some reason the thought of Cocoa and Sundae as a couple just popped in my head lol!

Rainbow
Rainbow
Posted at

Cocoa and sundae seem like a good couple now that i think of it!! They'd be sitting there, chatting about Bubs and Bubs would be all embaressed!!

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

You would think, that Bub's will be thinking or wondering what sex is like, after his mum made a huge deal of it. I'd wonder, wouldn't you?!?!
Weeeellll… I'll just say at the end of the night at the Carousel the condoms don't go unused. Whether they're used for sex or waterbombs I'll keep a surprise~ XD

Sundae and Cocoa are really similar characters - both very loud, opinionated and not easily embarassed… and blonde~ XD I can't wait to get to the part where they actually meet. Of all the gay characters in RC Sundae is the one most likely to go with a woman cos he's just not fussy *snort*… But Cocoa? Guys come on…! XD

Rainbow
Rainbow
Posted at

Weeeellll… I'll just say at the end of the night at the Carousel the condoms don't go unused. Whether they're used for sex or waterbombs I'll keep a surprise~ XD

Sundae and Cocoa are really similar characters - both very loud, opinionated and not easily embarassed… and blonde~ XD I can't wait to get to the part where they actually meet. Of all the gay characters in RC Sundae is the one most likely to go with a woman cos he's just not fussy *snort*… But Cocoa? Guys come on…! XD
Haha, spoiler xD
Alright alright, maybe not Cocoa… That would be pretty sick after all. Bub's mum? Uhm… Macamadia? O; Where the hell is she by the way? :O

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

Macadamia doesn't pop up for a good while - at the moment the day of the comic is Friday - Mac doesn't come along until the Sunday morning. If I say anything more about her it's a spoiler~ gomen! ^^;

somiso
somiso
Posted at

You like to build up the suspense don't you? xD Good thing though that you update often, if not, I would have to kill you :P

It's very hard to imagine Cocoa being embarresed about anything other than not looking absolutly fabulous, and I can't really think of anything that would embarass Sundae =/
I can't wait until Cocoa and Sundae meet >D -huggles Cocoa who's become one of my fave. characters of all time-

sj_fan
sj_fan
Posted at

Poor bourbon…uh…I dunno what else to say about the most recent comic.

Unrelated note:Please, please tell me bubblegums father will make an appearance in the near future*Before october >.<* in the form of a flashback or just seeing him somewhere :(

Biev
Biev
Posted at

About him "wondering what sex is like" - Well Bubblegum and Bourbon have been together a long time, haven't they? I assume they've had sex. v(' ' )v

khayankh
khayankh
Posted at

My current theories:

I feel like Bubblegum is going to learn a lot from Sundae, kind of like a mentoring-relationship / father-substitute thing, but I'm not sure if they're actually going to hook up. I have a bad feeling about Tangelo, I think she's too callous and gives Bourbon meds too easily - ultimately Bourbon will get proper treatment and she will be fired. Then, Bourbon will benefit from Sundae's good advice and support and Sundae will take Tangelo's job. That, or Bourbon will have a breakdown and chill with Bubblegum and Cocoa for awhile. (Bourbon's parents are conspicuously uninvolved…) I think Mr. Sherbet and Sundae would make an interesting pair, and I'd like to see Bourbon become a better person and reconnect with Bubblegum, but I'm open to other pairings as well, especially Bubblegum&Sundae. Oh, and Cocoa is quite displeased with the state of her son's orientation, not because she has a problem with him being gay but because she has a problem with him being gay and failing to inform her. She's his mother, for crying out loud, and it's not as if he doesn't know or isn't sure yet. She's also perceptive enough to know full well what her child is doing, and she's angry/disappointed/shocked/hurt that her little boy doesn't trust her enough to tell her what's going on.

flamingi
flamingi
Posted at

I'm thinking that maybe Bourbon will break it with Bubs quite soon. Bubs will go all pissy and whine to Sundae. Sundae will comfort him with consensual rape.

:)
But I don't really like Sundae right now. I assume I will like the 'changed' one towards the end. He's acting, as has been said, and I don't like when people act so confident and full of themselves when they really aren't :x It's sad that they aren't, but it gets annoying when they're all uppity and flaunting like Sundae X__X

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

You made me LOL XD
I probably wouldn't have thought of any of those pairings, usually I go for the blatantly obvious ones XP

Biev
Biev
Posted at

*whimpers* I really don't want to see Bubblegum cheat~ Even though I assume they're about to break up. The correct order is Bourbon dumps him / Bubblegum rebounds / Bourbon gets jealous : P

I don't think Sundae is all that nice, he's just trying to get in Bub's pants! (though I don't blame him XD) But I'm looking forward to seeing him in a different context, where he can be serious, and we can learn what he's about. And then maybe I'll like this pairing more : P

(On a side note, whenever I read this comic, I get an insane craving for bubblegum soda)

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

You're getting kinda close on the Bub/Sundae thing but not quite… I'll say it now, they do get together~ and they will learn a lot from each other. Sundae changes the most… right now he doesn't value himself much; he's stated that he's easy and almost everything he does is in the context of gaining attention from potential sexual partners. O___O; I can't wait to get to the nitty-gritty of his character and tear him apart to reveal the supressed emotions he has inside and the stuff of his past. X3

khayankh - It's interesting you mention Bourbon's parents as yes, they are quite uninvolved in what he does~ It's revealed later on his mother is quite wrapped up in looking after his younger brothers and him, as the eldest child, is kind of expected to look after himself and therefore doesn't actually get that much attention or praise for what he does (despite it being pretty huge for someone his age)… Even without the acting stuff he's got a lot to live up to as the "big brother" for his siblings. Then there's the question the money he earns - money that could easily pay for some psychological help - who's benefiting from this money if he isn't?

And you're like, so right about Cocoa… ahaha. You're good. ;)

Is there such a thing as bubblegum soda? I dunno if I'd like it~ I'm not really into bubblegum flavoured things. :X

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

Yeah, there is bubblegum soda, and it's not that great… not in my opinion, anyway. Then again, the only bubblegum flavored thing I like is bubblegum XP

ARGH I can't wait to see more about Sundae! He seems like such an interesting character… I hope he's still nice afterwards, though! :D

Biev
Biev
Posted at

I drink bubblegum soda all the time! But it might be a local thing. It's blue ^.^;; And delicious, really. I'm not much of a soda person otherwise. I'll take a picture next time : D

khayankh
khayankh
Posted at

Is this forum alive?
I have a weird idea:
I think Mr. Sherbet should call Cocoa because he's concerned about Bubblegum getting picked on in school, being attacked, and having his hair chopped off. They should have a parent-teacher conference which results in Mr. Sherbet asking Cocoa out. Honey is going on a make-up kind of a date with Turps (after their earlier argument) and sees Cocoa and Mr. Sherbet together. Turps then 'accidentally' tells the entire school that Bub's mom and the English teacher are an item. Bubblegum is so cute when he's embarrassed!

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

Urg.. I'm totally prepared to get shot at for lurking when I said I wouldn't… anyways, I think the best plan would be to embarrass Bubblegum. As much as humanly possible. And I hadn't considered Mr. Sherbert and Cocoa… that would be interesting, to say the least. ^w^

lalaland
lalaland
Posted at

Just tossing this out here. I've got the feeling that Sherbet might be Bourbon's daddy. I doubt it's true but I can't help thinking that. Just felt I'd toss that out there to keep the convo going. :]

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.