Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Characters

Posted at

Three of the Freefall Drift characters.
The first is Sawyer of the Moon - His role is kind of cobbled together, consisting of secondary jobs of cook, social director and keeper of the Library. He tries to keep the rest of the crew playing nice with each other. He's my sleeper character from the Disporia of Old Earth. He's 4000 years, but most of that was in cryo sleep.
the second is Ruun - He's the apprentice to all stations of the ship. he's learning a bit of everything, till he decides what he wants to specialize in.
The last is Boris - He runs the Attack console. He's from a cold militaristic chess world, where the kings indulge in endless wars.

Posted at

Gray scale, click to view full size

Color, click to view full size

This is the next iteration of the crew. Sawyer's uniform has changed. Wolfgang's uniform and name has changed.

They come from a mix of tech levels from hunter gatherer to empire level, from different climates from hot and dry to cold and damp and gravity levels. Some of the crew are dating, two are a committed couple, some play the field, refusing to commit.

I wanted tall and short, fat and thin, old and young. Fat's actually hard for me to draw. There is a sub genre of stud guy style depicting overweight but sexy burly guys , that somehow look good. I have yet to figure out how to do that, to my liking.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.