Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Rules (subject to change)

Posted at

If lizard won't mine, i'll put down some rules, just the ones that i remember when I was running the comic. These are in no particular order.
* Sprites are VERY limited. Only those that blow us off our feet will be accepted
* Drawn, for headache's sake are loosely judged, if it looks like you shit the comic, then we can't accept it.
* each person has three days to make some kind of contact, and a week to do the page
*failure without excuse or reason will result in a strike, get three (or two if you are particuarly problematic) and you're out.
*if you do something that's just irksome, depending on what it was, and the mood of lizard, you get a certain amount of strikes.
We just wing the rest of it.

DruidJP585
DruidJP585
Posted at

Here a some ideas for some rules.

>Don't kill off main characters that aren't yours. A possible exception to this rule is main characters of someone that got a dishonorable discharge from the team (for example cussing out every single person, killing off every character.) Off course I tend to keep characters of someone such as that around as punching bags.
>Try not to god-mode. Not every character is perfect. Not every injury can be avoided. You don't have a solution to every problem that comes up.
>Try to stay true to a character's persona. If you don't know what a character would do, ask its owner.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.