Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Truckin' Again

Posted at

I'm really just posting this to push the hiatus announcement blog off the title page. Truth is, I'm not sure what to do with this page anymore. I mostly have it because I like to have the chapter selection menu, other than that I've been a bit stumped as to what to put on here for quite some time. I'm thinking having something that serves as a cover would be neat, but of course that would require me to get into the habit of drawing covers BEFORE an issue starts, not at the end… or… a year later. Ahem. Ideas? Opinions?

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

What the??? I thought that I commented on this page. Well, I like it alot,and I'm glad to see you back.

CyberDog

Posted at

You did, but it's in the comment thread to the previous blog. Anyway, thanks, dude.

Lemniskate
Lemniskate
Posted at

I don't think you really need the homepage - I, personally, have never used the chapter selection menu (always used the page selection on the actual comic), though I don't know whether others have found it yousefull or not. Plus without the homepage I would save two clicks (one for "Latest", and another one again for "Latest" ). I could comment faster.

Posted at

Plus without the homepage I would save two clicks (one for "Latest", and another one again for "Latest" ). I could comment faster.

That's why I'm thinking there should be a cover or something so that the "latest" link actually takes you to the latest page, the way it is now, it's really just stupid. I also get people commenting on the blog when they mean to comment on the page, and then I don't see their commments for days and they probably think I'm ignoring them…

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

This is forum this is really confusing. I want to comment on the current page, but it seems my comments get lost in the sauce in the forum. Ah well, BULLETPROOF!

CyberDog out.

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

This is forum this is really confusing. I want to comment on the current page, but it seems my comments get lost in the sauce in the forum. Ah well, BULLETPROOF!

CyberDog out.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.