Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Bulletproof Resumes Monday, February 2nd!

Posted at

For real this time.

Before I say anything else, I really need to apologize. For some unfathomable reason, this comic still gets a fair amount of pageviews every day, people have been leaving comments here and there, and I've just left everyone hanging for what will soon be five months. Basically, what happened was that first I was physically unable to draw because of an injury, and then, frankly, there was just such a shitstorm at work that I didn't have the time or energy to continue.

But that's all over now. I've got two pages in the can, and I'll have more by the end of the month. Issue 5 continues on the first Monday in February, and then there will be updates every week as previously announced. I'm busting my butt at the moment whipping up buffer pages to make sure it will run smoothly from now on.

In the meantime, here's a pinup piece of Shyft. This will be the last time you see her for a good long while as she's not appearing in issue 5 and probably also not in issue 6 if I go through with my plan of making that one about… oh wait, I'm not giving that away yet. Har.

Thanks to everyone who stuck around, commented or just read stuff during what I hope I will one day refer to as The Dark Days that never happened again. Come back in February to see who dies on page 3!

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Sweet pin-up!! I'll be here in Feb!

Posted at

Sweet pin-up!! I'll be here in Feb!

Thanks man. Fudge, I'm probably about 50 pages behind on Engine, too. D:

meyertree
meyertree
Posted at

What a great time to actually find your comic and read the whole thing up to this point.

Posted at

What a great time to actually find your comic and read the whole thing up to this point.

Ha, good timing indeed. Thanks for reading, hope you'll like what's coming!

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

GREAT PAGE! Hmmm, ventured out into color, LOL.

Posted at

GREAT PAGE! Hmmm, ventured out into color, LOL.

Thanks! And doing the colors here reminded me of why it always took too long! ;-)

seanb47
seanb47
Posted at

Your latest posted page is awesome lookin'!I really do enjoy your style and techniques. B)

Posted at

Your latest posted page is awesome lookin'!I really do enjoy your style and techniques. B)

Thanks, man. Sorry for the somewhat delayed response, I usually only check the comments on the pages themselves.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.