Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Back in the Trenches, Ink under My Fingernails

Posted at

So… Bulletproof is back. Yep.

Just to summarize a few things I've announced previously: for the foreseeable future, Bulletproof will only update on Mondays, mostly because my dayjob doesn't allow more than that at the moment. Issue 5 will definitely still be in b/w all the way through, but since I'm slicing my workload in half with the weekly updates, I'm considering going back to color with issue 6.

As you may or may not have noticed, there are some non-story material things that I've been putting off for literally months now - there should have been a character profile for Shockwire before this issue started, and I never did the covers for issues 3 and 4. Hopefully I will have time for this stuff now that I'm only updating weekly. The story pages always come first for me, though, the rest is just gravy.

Issue 5 will be a one-shot as the chapter title indicates. In terms of the big picture, I'm still in the process of introducing all the major players and setting things up, but I thought it was time to bring back Shockwire for a bit and have a little fun with her hitting, kicking and electrocuting things. I hope you'll agree it's time we checked in with her to see how her training's progressing.

And finally, thanks to everyone who came back for this issue, and sorry if I haven't been commenting on your updates, I was pretty much gone for about six weeks. I'm getting caught up on all that and I will be more active around here again now. Thanks also to everyone who added me to their friends or did anything else nice for me and my silly little comic that I haven't mentioned, it's all been noticed and it's all appreciated.

——————
LISTINGS:
OnlineComics
The Webcomic List

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

HECK YEAH! NEW BULLETPROOF! This page is fantastic. Hey whatever and where this comic goes I'll be watchin'. Great work. B/W , Color it doesn't matter. BulletProof is just that good.

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

The drama in this page is great. The detail is fantastic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.