Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hitting the Ground Running...

Posted at

…running fast and breathing hard. Heh.

What I mean to say is, yes, issue 3 is officially running as of today, but just seeing this page up here is giving me cold sweats. I don't exactly have a ton of buffer material at the moment, and that's kind of hanging over me like a great big piano waiting to drop. I have some free time coming up, though, so I should be able to keep the ship afloat without missing any deadlines.

Anyway, issue 3 begins the new storyarc "Seed of Evil" which, as I announced previously, will move away from Shockwire to focus on other characters - lots of new heroes and villains and some familiar faces. You'll finally get to see some of the real baddies, which is the part I'm most excited about. I kind of feel like I've had the heroes fighting second-rate threats in the first two issues - throwaway cyborgs, holographic lizard guys, you know. But now I'll introduce the real supervillains. And that's as much as I'm willing to give away.

—————————–

LISTINGS:
OnlineComics
The Webcomic List

polo
polo
Posted at

Good work! Keep em coming! 5

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.