Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Good News and Bad News...

Posted at

Ze Good News:
The move to Mac is complete and I'm fully equipped again. Photoshop CS3 is up and running, the Wacom works, and I even got my old Mustek to run with a SANE driver. All's well in Hamsterland, and I'm very pleased indeed with my new setup. I just need to download a few fonts again that somehow couldn't be migrated, and then I'm good to go.

Ze Bad News:
I'll get right to it - I have to postpone Issue 3 by another week. Trust me when I say it irritates me to no end that I have to do this as I know that there are in fact people who will check in here on Sunday, but I only just got everything installed and running yesterday, and there's just too much unfinished crap floating around and not enough buffer material. Hopefully I'll have the cover to issue 2 colored soon, at least, and on the 25th, really really for real this time, issue 3 will start.

Lemniskate
Lemniskate
Posted at

Aw hell, there goes my sunday excitement… but it's good to hear that anything else's well in Hamsterland.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.