Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

hey tell me what am i doing wrong/right in my comics

gromire
gromire
Posted at

when i do my comics i need feed back and if i dont get feed back some times i lose intrest in my comic so i want to know how or what i did right/wrong with my comic / furry flurry flowers and anthology of eyes… if i can find out which part i did right which part i didn't i could make the comic easier to read and more fun to look at.

also asnother note i do not have a single style of comic abilty that i am stuck to so in turn my comic a.o.e has peices of nore like stories comic bits and some adventure ( might add a little bit of f.s.) but mostly i want to know which art style is liked the best?

Dr Lympus
Dr Lympus
Posted at

Your art is gud but it lacks that certain polished quality. Im not one to speak (mine are hardly polished) but if you notice, all the top comics are well polished and have a huge fanbase.

Maybe thats where i went wrong to…

gromire
gromire
Posted at

thank you how ever i think now that i look at my old art work its y unpolished look that made it so much fun to spend 18-46 hour days ona singly strip becuase i felt like i was improving, how ever when i join collage i forgot allot of my drive and as a result the quality went down hill sadly ending with my engagement to a certain woman. how ever i beleive now that i have a job am single and aged i will begin drawing my comics again.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.