Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Message From the Random Lackey

Posted at

Hey

First off, I will inform you of who I am and how I came to work on this comic.

It went something like this:

Howard: You know how to make web sites right?
Me: Umm Yeah
Howard: Awesome, Make my web site for me!
Me: Umm Okay

That was pretty much it Yeah but Anyhow I was a little rusty on Web Design and we did not have a Domain or anything yet, and so Howard found Drunk Duck and it was Perfect!

Now I will be behind the scenes of FFS trying to work on the site. I will also be making Posts here and there.

Also if you want to know more about me you can check out my old Web Comic I made in High School. TheMooingCat Two of my friends and I made it. There is only 35 Comics and There not as good as FFS but feel free to check it out.

-TheMooingCatGaz

Valtiel
Valtiel
Posted at

Just to let you know, man…Good job with the links, and the forum button. Keep it up. Eventually this thing will look too spiffy for the human brain to be able to even process.

Or, it will just look damn good. I don't know yet.

Posted at

I suck a coloring. It’s only Temporary.

Little by little the site will get better. I seem to be having a problem with loading flash on the site. I’ll have to play around with it more.

-TheMooingCatGaz

Valtiel
Valtiel
Posted at

Don't worry about loading Flash stuff. It doesn't need to be done. The only thing that we need is colouring on the pages, like in the background and shit. Other than that, this thing is looking pretty effing awesome.

Valtiel
Valtiel
Posted at

Now your time in the spotlight will have to wait until Wednesday!
Mua ahahaha!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.