Moonlight meanderer

The Path's Birthday Fan-Art Contest!

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

EDIT: WINNERS BELOW!

First Prize:

FIRST PRIZE WINNER: TheMidge28!
1). A copy of The Best of H.P. Lovecraft, one of the books I use on a regular basis as reference material while writing The Path. This book is from my personal collection(so it shows signs of wear, and even a highlighter mark or ten). Inside, a thank-you sketch from yours truly.
2). A signed copy of The Path #1.
3). The Path stickers and an iron-on patch
4). The original art from the double-splash page of Chance holding the sword for the first time as seen in chapter two(http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Path/index.php?p=126233) signed.
5). Fan art featured in The Path: Volume 1! Collected edition collecting Chapters 1-4 and two short tales created just for the volume!

Five Runners Up:
WINNERS:
madscott
TheAuthor
Kota
Rori
Darwin

1). Signed copy of The Path #1
2). The Path stickers and iron-on patch.
3). Fan art featured in The Path: Volume 1! Collected edition collecting Chapters 1-4 and two short tales created just for the volume!

CRAZY ADDITION MADNESS!
In addition to Fan Art entries, three creators did short stories featuring the three main characters of The Path (Chance, Kat, and Wolf).
phinmagic did a story of Chance's past called "La Noche De La Lucha Absolutamente!"
Rori gave us a glimpse of Kat's life before finding Chance called "Urban Teenage Wasteland Blues"
TheMidge28 showed us what happened after Wolf was left on his own in "Sheep in Wolf's Clothing"

In addition to their stroies being printed in The Path: Volume One, the three creators listed are recieving a $100 bonus prize upon release of the book! These stories are THAT GOOD!

So, everybody PQ me with your addresses, and I'll be sending out your prizes as soon as possible!

Rori
Rori
Posted at

So…just go mad? no theme? exxxxxxxxxxxxcelent!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.