Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
#drunkduck - General

numb3rs

Posted at

Numb3rs!

(The scene opens with all the morons in their office which looks like a bank lobby. Some Long Haired Jerk walks up to the desk with no one behind it.)
Long haired jerk - " I can use an algorithm to calculate the exact place where the bullet hit by duplicating the sound wave generated by the gun shot which someone just happens to have."

(The Boss Jerk slowly descends from the ceiling by two strings tied to his eyebrows and lands in his chair behind the desk.)

Boss jerk - "Good, you do that, meanwhile your co-workers will ramble on in a sub-plot dealing with the emotions of being a detective."

(A female figure arrises from a puddle of water on the floor.)

Shiela - "Did you get the algorithm, oh person that has much more mathematical genius than the rest of us?"

Long haired jerk - "No I was unable to duplicate the exact gunshot because a black man was missing from our experiment."

Shiela - "Darn. Meanwhile I'll try and conclude if our victim was seriously depressed being the reason she died or because someone else shot her. Since a bullet was the thing that killed her, and the bullet came in through the window, I can only conclude that it was an elaborate suicide. She pulled this string here and using the Pythagoras theorem figured that the string at a certain angle would fire the gun that would come through the window, past a black man and hit her thus killing her."

Boss jerk - "You sure about this remarkable revelation?!"

Shiela - "13.000867 percent certain."

(At this stage is an ad break and I change the channel in frustration.)

Well it was something like that. I can't really remember it that well now.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I wanna know what happens next, dammit!

Posted at

Well… We could always turn this into a forum story if anyone wants. Someone else is welcome to write the next part of the story.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

can I be "Boss Jerk"?

Posted at

If you want.

But what I meant was writing up a scene each, not roleplay.

Painerz
Painerz
Posted at

oh!! OOH!!! Pick me! Can I be the monster who destory's towns nad has big boobs and has super powers and has awesome stuff and has a little whore sidekick and has moneiz and has more moneiz and has big boobs and has awesome stuff and has laser vision and has…. My brain stopped….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.