Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Villain Suggestions

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

1 villain?
2 villains??

whatever you think and whatever your ideas are, put them here.

My suggestion is a character I have called DEUCE. He is able to gain double the strength of whoever he comes into contact with. The more people he fights the stonger he gets, this would make him difficult for the strong members of the team to defeat and they would need to rely more on the lesser powered but more agile heroes of the group.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Sounds nice… any thoughts about his motivation? I'd have to think about that… I'd like to hear your thoughts.

EDIT: I just read Nepath's thoughts about a creature going mad… it could work, but we should still insert something he cares for, so we can empathize a little with the villain.

Spudsy
Spudsy
Posted at

how about. He could have memory from his previous life before he got suped up. that way we could explain the desert through to city rampage, He's trying to get home.
What do you reckon?

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

All sounds nice.

Maybe he lost his wife and put himself in for this experiment, it reduces him to a savage state but he has an urge to return to the love of his life no longer really aware of her demise/no longer able to understand it. The creatures rage would be fuelled by his grieving.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I agree with the basic idea… I'm a bit reluctant to say it's his wife though, because then I'd always be thinking of Mr Freeze ^^ I don't disagree, I just mean we have to give it some sort of new spin and really make it work. His powers, his motivation, his being subjected to this experiment, it should all spring from one coherent idea.

Basically three ideas come to my mind:
1.) He's a good guy. Scientist, policeman, whatever.
2.) He's been somewhat of a shady person even before the experiment.
3.) It's some sort of alien creature.

The movitations of 1 & 2 will be something like we already discussed, 3's could be somewhat more abstract… a treasure, a certain device, another creature.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Actually now you mention it, I quite like the thought of it being an Alien menace, in the back of my mind I was finding it hard to think that a man-made creature could be powerful enough to take on 5 heroes.

An alien menace has no technological limitation.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.