Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Posted at

Go to the filler issue right after issue 23. Fill out that form, post it here. I'll accept 14 people for a reason not to be revealed until the time is right. First 5 to enter stay until issue 100. Okay? And if you don't post sprites, your request is immediately rejected.

leeece
leeece
Posted at

the profilen is on the sprit sheet. 8D

The_Krypt
The_Krypt
Posted at

NAME: Skorch Sultan
USERNAME: The_Krypt
ALLIGNMENT: good
POWERS: physical attacks, can create fire, shoot beams of all kinds, and creates flaming daggers from hell
PERSONALITY: He respects his privacy and he hates the living dead. He is a ladies man who has major hots for the ladies but he dosen't care even if the girls luvzorz him. He just gets on with life, and hes a jokester who tells funny jokes.

BACKSTORY: He was once childhood friends with Rouge the bat. They were both rally close friends until a devastating war broke out with the peace keepers and the hore of chaos. His entire village was destroyed but many citizens sought refuge in new cities and regions. He was forced to live with a tribe of mountain dwellers until he was 19. After that, his strength granted him the powers of a true warrior.

Not realising about what Rouge or other villagers of his former hometown are doing this present day, he wanders the Earth sarching for broken devastation and restores it to calming peace. He is also the keeper of the Dominion Pearls that were passed down through his family.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/350/skorchspritesrw6.png

Posted at

WTF?! I bet my friend did that! we both were making a sprite together, he mustof have made a hidden message

im so deeply sorry ;_; i feel so bad now i might find a knife…everyone hates me :'(

edit: btw i found it WTF HES SO CLEVER PUTTING IT IN MY ATTACKS!!! >=( i'll fix the sheet for u and ill reposr my profile if its okay

EDIT BY ZIPPO: Yo, sorry I deleted your message but it had to be done. Here's your sprites so I can go back to your sheet later.

Posted at

WTF?! I bet my friend did that! we both were making a sprite together, he mustof have made a hidden message

im so deeply sorry ;_; i feel so bad now i might find a knife…everyone hates me :'(

edit: btw i found it WTF HES SO CLEVER PUTTING IT IN MY ATTACKS!!! >=( i'll fix the sheet for u and ill reposr my profile if its okay

I got my eye on you…. And your little friend…

EDIT: I'll just fix the sheet myself…

Edit: (AGAIN) Sorry for editing your messages guys/gals. Feelin too lazy to make my own…

leeece
leeece
Posted at

hunh why did you delete everyones poste?

Edit by ZIppo: I have made this topic for a reason: to get others into this comic. I delete anything that clutters up the thread, okay?

Posted at

9 more submissions needed! I'm desperate here! It is mandatory!!!! I refuse to continue until all 9 remaining submission forms are filled out!!!

Posted at

Okay, I'm gonna find a way to lock this topic since it's dead-weight.

corbin
corbin
Posted at

NAME:sido the hedgehog
USERNAME:corbin
ALLIGNMENT:good
POWERS:sharingan,rasangan
PERSONALITY:goof-off,serious in battle

BACKSTORY:sido was placed witth a curse when he was 4 years old he was evil at the time but when he met samantha the curse disappered from him but not gone when he is about to die or lose in battle the curse willl take over and kills his oppent no matter who they are

Posted at

NAME:sido the hedgehog
USERNAME:corbin
ALLIGNMENT:good
POWERS:sharingan,rasangan
PERSONALITY:goof-off,serious in battle

BACKSTORY:sido was placed witth a curse when he was 4 years old he was evil at the time but when he met samantha the curse disappered from him but not gone when he is about to die or lose in battle the curse willl take over and kills his oppent no matter who they are

I'll consider you for Tales of Zippo, but unfortunately Sonic MisAdventure ADVANCE is full.

Posted at

NAME:Jd the hedgehog
USERNAME:Jd the hedgehog
ALIGNMENT:Hero
Powers:Wind, chaos engry
Pesonality: Optimistic joker, who likes makeing puns.
Backstory:He had a normal life until becomeing guarding of the hope orbs. He is all ways happy to get away from the temple or go on an adventure.
Sprites :ttp://www.drunkduck.com/Guardian_of_hope/

Posted at

NAME:Flash Thhe Hedgehog
USERNAME:Flash The Hedgehog
Powers:Pretty much like sonic but, Runs at the speed of light, is way more powerful,slowes down time and his friends won't be effected by it.
Pesonality:
Backstory:Nne yet.

NAME:Light or light chaos
USERNAME:Flash The Hedgehog
Powers:All the powers of chaos but can also have the power to stun it's enemys.
Pesonality:
Backstory:None

Posted at

even though it's not likely that you'll put him in i'll put the sprites here anyways:
NAME: omega sonic (also known as racer)
USERNAME: yoshi freak
ALLIGNMENT: good
POWERS: goes 3/4 as fast as sonic, half as strong as knuckles, half as smart as tails, half as stealthy as rouge, and can only go super with his super emerald (if he tries to use chao emeralds he falls down unconsious)
PERSONALITY: he's humourous, he likes to annoy people, likes to run, DON"T GIVE HIM ANY CANDY OR COFFEE!!!!
BACKSTORY: N/A
SPRITES:

Posted at

I'm sorry to say this, but I don't accept recolors anymore… Or do I? *comes up with evil scheme involving recolor characters*

Posted at

really? well then luckily for me a while back rentorian helped me by putting some clothes on my character :)
here's the sprites:

sonicdude
sonicdude
Posted at

name:chaos the hedgehog
username:sonicdude
powers:chaos control,copy moves and powers
pesonality:like sonic
sprites:any

emerl
emerl
Posted at

nova the hegehog personality:shy,sneaky powers:shapesfifter,computer of reality,nova suit(megaman). username:emerl gender:male sprites:recolored sonic,recolored megaman,can shapeshift into anyone(use the sprites of the person he copys)

emerl
emerl
Posted at

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.