Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

All creatures great and small (Check the book of Desolation)

Posted at

Kali and I constantly amuse ourselves by drawing strange creatures which normally have little relevance to the story, or they're there to fill up background space. We'd be interested in hearing your opinion on the creatures used. Do you think one of the designs is uninspired or cack-handed? Would you like to see more of a particular species? Do you even have an idea for a creature yourself? We;d be happy to hear from you.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Yeah and if you wanna have a go post the result on this forum!

Posted at

Like this? You name it, I don't care. See, one heart stealing wraith wolf and one ordinary wolf (not any of your wolves). I based it on your spirit eating crow. It could be once someone or something has fallen victim to the bird, a small shard of the birds nature or 'plague' if you will grows inside the the victim until it reaches 'adulthood' when it finally emerges quite violently (normally taking a memento with them). They take the rough form of the 'parent' victim. They then spread to another person/creature attacking and 'gradually'
drain the soul from a person unlike the bird. They are relatively easy to destroy… if can see them that is. If the person is gifted (second sight), a mage or a creature with hightened senses they can detect the wraith and are able to destroy or capture the Shade.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Must draw more of these…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.