Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I need Villains!

Posted at

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*gasps for air*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed them!

saria
saria
Posted at

Here's a villian you can use if you wish.
Here's a breif description of him. He's a stick man… and he wants to kill everything.
He can transform into any other sprite at will. *Note he must have a random part of him somewhere ovious, but can be hiden behind him so no one sees.

(http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/saria8999/MrWorkInProgress.png if image put uperthing doesn't work, because i'm not sure how to do it.)

Posted at

Sadly, I have a rule for cameoes, the sprite must be advance/battle style. However I'll fit MR(WIP) in as a random character.

saria
saria
Posted at

Ok. I've made a new character recently called Rube. He's an advance so if you want you can use him.

Name: Rube the cat
Alinment: evil
Powers: Tecinatisis (the thing Sliver can do) which he can use to throw stuff, fly strangle people etc
Personality: Has a blazing personality and likes to play pranks every now and then.
Backround: His father and mother are Blaze and Silver.
Weapon: n/a

Oh yeah, i'm still making some more, so i'll add them if you want to use him ^.^

Posted at

Dragon wanted me put this up for you.

His name is Jonis and he has power over ice.
Race: Echidna
Element: Ice
Personality: Naive at times and very head strong

Profile: Jonis was created as a biological weapon by G.U.N. to hunt down Shadow during Sonic adventure 2. But when it was discovered that he was a hero his program was shut down and they tried to get rid of him having no need for him anymore. He escaped and now plans his revenge against Shadow and the "Vigilantes" As he calls Sonic and his friends still inclined to do the mission even though he isn't suppose to anymore. Believing that Sonic and his friends are the enemy he will stop at nothing to see them behind bars in his hide away or frozen for the rest of eternity. He wasn't programed to kill and if he sees it happen his brain will multifunction and he will go crazy.

Altimas
Altimas
Posted at

Name: Altimas the Echidna
Power: Purple Chaos Emerald
Reason for being evil: The power of the Emeralds tainted his mind
Random Fact: He hated the tradition Echidna "dreadlocks" so he got it styled

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=altimassonicstylehw0.png

(if you do use it, I have a feeling that you'll introduce him with his cloak, like EVERYONE does)

MiniTails
MiniTails
Posted at

Hehehe my brother si stupid so he posted his character on the wrong forum so here it is

Ok So Dark Enteno is forced to be Evil against his will (so when you finaly defeat him let him go back to normal, if you use him). He cries whenever he hurts someone when he is evil.

Dark Enteno the chameleon credit to Ultratails

Name: Dark Enteno

Alinement's: Bad

Powers: invisibly, fire blast, fire sword summoning.

Personality: When he hurts someone he starts to cry.

Back story: Corona started to bleed. And Enteno went berserk.

Weapon: (Fire sword just there for show in this version)

and

credit to Ultratails

Name: Dark Tails

Powers: Energy blast,shots, flight, summoning a finger (lol)

Personality: Says help me every 2 seconds, Dull

Back story: Tails was just walking down the road. And super chaos came and gave him new powers. But nega chaos turned his green chaos ring red and now controls his mind.

Weapon: (N/A for this version of him)

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/DSDamy/?action=view¤t=DarkentenoAdvance.png
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/DSDamy/?action=view¤t=DarkUltratailsAdvance.png

Posted at

Hehehe my brother si stupid so he posted his character on the wrong forum so here it is

Ok So Dark Enteno is forced to be Evil against his will (so when you finaly defeat him let him go back to normal, if you use him). He cries whenever he hurts someone when he is evil.

Dark Enteno the chameleon credit to Ultratails

Name: Dark Enteno

Powers: invisibly, fire blast, fire sword summoning.

Personality: When he hurts someone he starts to cry.

Back story: Corona started to bleed. And Enteno went berserk.

Weapon: (Fire sword just there for show in this version)

and

credit to Ultratails

Name: Dark Tails

Powers: Energy blast,shots, flight, summoning a finger (lol)

Personality: Says help me every 2 seconds, Dull

Back story: Tails was just walking down the road. And super chaos came and gave him new powers. But nega chaos turned his green chaos ring red and now controls his mind.

Weapon: (N/A for this version of him)

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/DSDamy/?action=view¤t=DarkentenoAdvance.png
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/DSDamy/?action=view¤t=DarkUltratailsAdvance.png

So that's what UT wanted in Sonic Dungeon? Well, sorry, but I don't accept recolors for heroes or villains.
And I can't accept anymore villains or heroes at all. I can let recolors in for random people, though.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.