Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Character sign up

Posted at

Post here if you want to be in the comic. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Here's Blood, and here's information on him

Side: good
Weapon: darkness keyblade/Death scythe (not in sprite sheet)
Personality: a little crazy, slightly paranoid.
background: Always willing to help his friends, Blood's crazy tendecies usually give everyone a little laugh. The son of Shadow and Amy (in his universe), Blood has a bit of both of their personaliries. He is kind, caring, and psychotic, like Amy, and he has a bit of trouble opening up to others, like Shadow. There is only one person that Blood can really open up to, and that's the love of his life and mother of his only son (Aaron), the Blaze from his universe. He gets a little confused around any Sonic not from his universe, because his universe's Sonic is a female and the mother of his daughter (Siera). Spending most of his life thinking he was the son of the king of the demon world, it came as a shock when he found out his oldest friend was his father.
Race: demon hedgehog
other information: full demon, but as his universe's Blaze and Alicia (sonic) are both angels, his kids are half-demon, half-angels. Mother killed by the king (Bishop), Blood killed him and became king.

More information: Read demon of Darkness (my comic)

One more thing. Blood's speed, it's even greater than that of Sonic's. And he has some Vampiric tendecies (drinks blood but doesn't need to, and only drinks female blood)

Posted at

name:omega sonic
Side: good
Weapon: none
Personality: calm submissive
background: not very much is known about him (there's a reason for that)
Race:hedgehog
other information:3/4 as fast as sonic, 1/2 the stealth and hearing of rouge, half the strength of knuckles and has the power to use chaos control
http://www.drunkduck.com/super_smash_bros_omega/gfx/omega sonic.PNG
this is partly finished so i'll update it later

Posted at

Omega Sonic huh? Hmm… I'll think about it but mostly I'll find a spot for you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.