Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Discussion

Posted at

The next page is going to Knuckles being owned be Nightmare and MS, but that will have to wait until I finish my projects, but i should have it done anywhere from sunday to thursday.

Do you want me to tell you what's goning to happen later on in my comic, you know like tell you the who plot, since it won't be explained for a long time

Posted at

So it turns out that the Master Emerald is one of seven Emeralds. Each of the Emeralds has a different aspect sealed inside of it, and has a different elemental guardian. For example, The The Emerald of Chaos, the Master Emerald, has pure Chaos sealed inside it, and its elemental guardian is the liquid creature, Chaos. There is also a Mother Emerald that shares the same relation ship with seven servers, that the master emerald shares with the seven chaos emeralds. Nightmare was imprisoned in that rock and sent hurtaling in to space, for trying to take over the universe by useing the Mother Emerald, but was stopped before he had a chance to use its power. This took place over 150 years ago. The rock he was in tragectery was set to have it crash into the sun of Mobius, but the death eggs' orbit over lapped with the rocks flight path, which leaves us at where this comic started. Nightmare still plans to take over the universe, but this time he's going to collect all th emeralds before going after the Mother Emerald.

So what do you think of my plot?

Posted at

Because this takes place on multiple planets we're going to need a lot of cameos and custum charaters

Posted at

Because this takes place on multiple planets we're going to need a lot of cameos and custum charaters

I got Sapphire, Topaz, Cocoa, and Zippo. I could also make a few more. I have a Hyper Sonic ADVANCED STYLE sprite just dying to be edited into an Akuma the Hedgehog recolor.

Posted at

Who's akuma?

Thanks for letting me use you characters for this, but are you sure it will be enough, even with Aqua Maria?

Posted at

Who's akuma?

Thanks for letting me use you characters for this, but are you sure it will be enough, even with Aqua Maria?

I got a group called "The Recolor Squad". I could send ya the sprites. Akuma, is a Middle Ground Moderator. He's represented by a red HyperSonic sprite with black eye whites and red eye color.

We could also create several characters by mixing two or more characters. Check out my tutorial for "splicing" sprites to see what I mean.

Posted at

So basically do what i did for Aqua Maria.

It might take awhile for me to get you the next page, since shyguykingdom is down and that's where I had a lot of sprites

Posted at

So basically do what i did for Aqua Maria.

It might take awhile for me to get you the next page, since shyguykingdom is down and that's where I had a lot of sprites

What do ya need. I got many advance style sprites. From Eggman to Hyper Sonic.

Posted at

For this page i need knuckles, sonic, tails, and the red chaos emerald

Posted at

The text is kind of hard to read.

It's drunkduck's size limit for pictures on the forums…

Edited. Not happy of the result. :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.