Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Advertise your comic on Arthur, King for free!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Basically, I am offering to put a banner for your comic on my comic's site. No strings attached. You just post the banner and link in here, or PQ them to me, and I put them on the page.

My comic is reasonably well visited, and currently hovering around #75 in the Comic Strip ranks, which ain't bad, considering there's like 3400 on that list.

Here's the deal:

1. Your comic banner has to be 300x40. I will not resize them.
2. One banner per user. If you want to advertise more than one comic, then too bad.
3. Like I said, no strings attached. You don't have to advertise for me in return, I'll add your banner no matter what genre or rating you have. However, if you do wish to be kind enough to advertise for me, drop me a line, and you'll have my banner in a jiffy.

What you get?

1. You'll get to advertise for free on a comic that's pretty well visited.
2. Again I say, no strings attached.
3. You don't have to worry about having it deleted. Once it's put in the template, it'll stay there.
4. All the banners are right below the commentary box. This is not discussable.

So, if you'd like to have your banner up there, just post it in here or drop me a line. I'll put it up as soon as I get it.

If you don't have a banner yet, and aren't able to make one for any reason, but you still want to advertise, drop me a line. I've made banners before, I don't mind doing it again.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Iunno if you still have it, so there it is.

I still have it, I'll add it right away. Same goes for alec.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Fixed it, the link works now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.