Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
News & Updates

Slomo

Posted at

Eck, now that I finally got something to do in college, ( some boring credo crap), I won't have time to update y comics, or maybe will take a long time. Ya know, like one panel a week or something. Hey hey, don't cry. I am gonna add a fanart page. Is it so inconceivable that phuck'd may have some fanart? It's not that hard. Drwa phil in your style or something, or if you have an idea of your own epsidoe, and post it on this here forum. And once I get around at adding a fanart page, I'll probably won't or WILL put your hard work up on the page.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Meh, a few of the comics I read recently are going on hiatus due to college.
Update when you can man, you got college to do.

Posted at

Woohoo a comment! Yepo, I know it has been a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time. I stil am thinking of the next episode. I missed the christmas and new years special…well, anyways, back to the inexistant plot. (Phil is looking a for an apartment to live in).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.