Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

say 'hi' <- also a note from the author

Posted at

Yo! Flyingwind66 here, just figured out how to get this forum working XD Hello everyone! I, myself, love to post in forums and I'd be so ecstatic if everyone posted in this forum too XD I'm excited for you guys to discuss stuff like character relationships and theories and whatnot *crosses fingers* here's hoping >.<

Posted at

Glad to see that it's working!!!
Good job on you!!

Posted at

Excellent! Now people might actually read my ramblings…

As admin are you in charge of shifting topics around and creating new headings etc? As it stands pretty much everything posted will be lumped together under "general disscussion [sic]." Is the intent that once a topic gets enough posts it gets its own section? Do you want us to email you our topics for approval so you can start new sub-boards?

Just wanting to know how you want the forums to work before I start spamming XP.

oh… and "Hi!" ^^

[edit] and apparently the ellipsis (… / …) doesn't work on these forums… *sadness*

Posted at

oh yeah, you can start a topic if you like XD no problems there, hi to both of you ^-^()

Lesshira
Lesshira
Posted at

'ello darlings;

Lesshie, here.
Yeah, another comic-character-based-on-a-living-person.
XD
Either way:
Time to kick back. <3

B_man
B_man
Posted at

Greetings Flyingwind66,
You know who this is, but for those who do not, I will announce myself…

This is the Awesome-Tacular B-man!

are you happy now? I finally join and will post in your Forum, just like I said I would, ya happy now? anyways, Kinda tiered, so I am gonna shoot threw the Forum. Catch ya later.

Posted at

now, now. Play nice children.

Posts for the sake of posting, while giving this forum the illusion of life, will ultimately be detrimental to any discussion taking place here. Please don't feel forced to post when you have nothing to say.

*sigh* Flyingwind66 will probably hate me for that, but the truth hurts sometimes.

Oh, B-Man, that wasn't an attack on your previous post, just an observation given the manner of your posting; of course what you said here was entirely appropriate to the discussion at hand.

Why do I feel like I'm suddenly everybody's parent? Gah… need to stop taking life so seriously…

B_man
B_man
Posted at

Don't worry Butterfly, it's all good

you see, I go to school with Flyingwind66, so I was just playing, anyways, checking the rest of the fourm

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.