Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Allowing character usage

Posted at

This thread is to basically give us permission to use characters from your comic in Off Hours. Mostly for cameo or small roles. Instead of us relying always on TV characters as extras.

The fun part is you never know when, if, and whom we will throw in. So you may come check the comic and see one of your characters playing a small part.

Simply post here to let us know you wouldn't mind. Would like to just randomly grab characters from DD comics, but we know some authors/artists like to hold onto their creative control and respect that.

Feel free to place restrictions on certain characters if you absolutely don't want them used or to be portrayed in a certain manner.

———————————
http://www.drunkduck.com/Salt_The_Holly

Permission granted for the Salt the Holly kids. Feel free to be as creative/silly/mean to them as you like.

http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/
haha, actualy was hoping i could throw someone into this comic,i like the concept a lot more. can use any one from Putrid Meat though Bones, Puke,Charlette, and Jack realy the only major characters that anyone has a chance of knowing so yer welcome to use em how ya want.

Doplegager
Doplegager
Posted at

I don't think my characters would be immediately recognizable, but Paul and Samantha from Third Side are both available (especially Paul- his character has gone from being a baby to being in college, and the story has some rather dark themes… I'd easily imagine the child actor needing to take some R&R).

Tarantula-head is a character I'm borrowing from someone else, so it wouldn't be too appropriate for me to loan him out.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

oooo oooooo pick me pick me…..pick me…ninja wedding needs it!!

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

I would be honored and quite proud to allow you to use Karen for a background character if you wanted. I dunno how that would work in the context of the comic, but still, if you need someone in the back, she is always available to you.

Nako
Nako
Posted at

Are permissions still accepted?

Anyway, you can use the cat (me) in Cat and the Comp, but not the will-o-wisp please. My sister knows it's a representation of her…

The other comics I have are not very popular (since I don't update often), but you can use characters from there. You don't need names much for cameos…

meemjar
meemjar
Posted at

Go ahead, 'The Dragon Fists of Smorty Smythe' is always open for guest appearances!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.