Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Stephanie Parish

TitanOne
TitanOne
Posted at

Thought I'd self-promote my character since she's something of an enigma even to me. I know Aurora like the back of my hand, but writing the "actress who plays her" is something new and different!

One role model for Stephanie is actress Camryn Manheim.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

That's the cool thing about Off Hours – I don't really think any of us know what "our" actors are like! lol!

That's what the story is really about, developing them. :)

dellacat
dellacat
Posted at

Hey Titan,

The thing I love about Aurora (Stephanie Parish) is how down right confident she is not just in character but in *real life* as well. I love a chick with an attitude, not because she's an "itch" but because she knows she's hot and why shouldn't the whole world treat her that way too?

Would that we all fealt that way. :)

Oh have I told you how utterly beautiful your work is? lol

One more thing Titan - is Stephanie named after Stevie Nicks? That is Stevie's real name you know!

I still say Aurora needs a short dark companion like Sancho Panza!! Or like Xena and Gabriel. I'd - I mean SHE could ride a Donkey!!! HA!!

And Allen, this is a fabulous idea for a comic!!

Sandie :)

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Awww, thanks, Sandie! I'm glad you enjoy it. :)

And Allen, this is a fabulous idea for a comic!!

Posted at

I agree whole heartedly. Re inventing a character you have solidified so much is very tough.

If you were like me you ran through so many different variations of what kind of person she would become.

TitanOne
TitanOne
Posted at

Hey Titan,

The thing I love about Aurora (Stephanie Parish) is how down right confident she is not just in character but in *real life* as well. I love a chick with an attitude, not because she's an "itch" but because she knows she's hot and why shouldn't the whole world treat her that way too?

Would that we all fealt that way. :)

Oh have I told you how utterly beautiful your work is? lol

One more thing Titan - is Stephanie named after Stevie Nicks? That is Stevie's real name you know!

Stephanie Parish is Stevie's real name?

And many thanks, I'm glad you like the art. :)

TitanOne
TitanOne
Posted at

I agree whole heartedly. Re inventing a character you have solidified so much is very tough.

If you were like me you ran through so many different variations of what kind of person she would become.

It was bizarre drawing Stephanie/Aurora with a big grin and a saucy expression in the last frame. I've grown accustomed to drawing her with serious facial expressions. Although I have visualized Aurora in that pose before..she's occasionally cheeky.

dellacat
dellacat
Posted at

No - LOL - NO! LOL Stevie's real first name is Stephanie. But nevermind!! LOL
This cracked me up!!

Ah well you know I do love your art ;)

Sandie

Stephanie Parish is Stevie's real name?

And many thanks, I'm glad you like the art. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.