Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Banners

Posted at

Many of you involved already have banners of the appropriate sizes. Post your banner here so I can add it to the side of the comments section.

Since I know quite a few already have banners the same size as mine I'll be bossy and say that is the standard >:}

(banner in sig)

D0m
D0m
Posted at

You can use the banner in my sig- shrink it down however you like.

Posted at

Use the banner in my sig. Warp it anyway you wish. XD

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I suggest we all add the Off Hours banner to our sig lines. That will spread it around the forums and increase page views. As much as some of us post, that should generate a lot of interest…

and link it to http://www.drunkduck.com/Off_Hours/

Here's a smaller version:

Posted at

Haha, out of lazyness I decided to try and go with short banner, long banner, short banner… I thought it may look neat but I decided I didn't like it, so I'll be going ahead and making those alterations soon.

I'll add a little text underneath each comic telling whose it is as well for convenience to the readers.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Sounds good! Please keep updating us as things progress. :)

Haha, out of lazyness I decided to try and go with short banner, long banner, short banner… I thought it may look neat but I decided I didn't like it, so I'll be going ahead and making those alterations soon.

I'll add a little text underneath each comic telling whose it is as well for convenience to the readers.

Posted at

All banners updated/uploaded. I'll add the extra stuff after my work week so around Tuesday. Feel free to remove my assistant status if someone else wishes to contribute something.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

It looks really good now on the site. I don't see any reason to change assistants at this point. :)

All banners updated/uploaded. I'll add the extra stuff after my work week so around Tuesday. Feel free to remove my assistant status if someone else wishes to contribute something.

Posted at

Mine has the wrong banner up! XD Oy! I sent a new banner.

Posted at

Mine has the wrong banner up! XD Oy! I sent a new banner.

Ooops, sorry >_<

I uploaded your new banner =)

Posted at

We need a neat banner for this forum so I can place it in a location where it will stick out more.

Posted at

Ok. I'll fix up something by tonight :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.